When doing a ricer flyby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When doing a ricer flyby...

make sure there isnt a stop light up ahead...

5 kids packed in a 3G eclipse (new body style), big muffler, stickers, yadda yadda yadda... RS PACKAGE (slowwwwww 4 banger version) ugh... trying to get me to race. i wasnt in the mood so i just kept driving. we are in the outskirts of a city on some fairly long, very empty streats. its about, 11:30-12ish. nobody is out. im on my way back from a delivery and they start to harass me... at one point calling me a pussy and yelin all kinds of stuff at me, laughing and yadda. LOL

they slow waayyyy down to like 15, in a 40. im still going 40... and then the driver guns it and does a ricer "flybye" but gets WAY TOO ****IN CLOSE TO MY NEW PAINTJOB. he also doesnt notice the stop light ahead that is red, he slams on the brakes and skids to a stop.

so i pull next to them at the light. grinning ear to ear because of the bonehead move the driver just pulled. "You just dont wanna race because you know ill school you huh?" says the driver

it should be mentioned that i did inface own a 3g eclispe, GS... which came with the same 4cyl... before i sold it i raced my protege vs my eclipse... the protege is REALLY REALLY REALLY faster.

back to the story... at this point im pissed off. the kid almost hits my car, and is saying some really rude things for no reason other than to look cool. after his "get schooled" comment, i acknowlaged him by revving my engine to 7400RPM and giving him a stare. this must have been the longest light ever because we sat there and waited for another good minute. him revving his engine the whole time and his friends saying the usual ****.

when the light turned green... hahahahahahaha. by the time i was in 2nd gear i was in front of him and pulling away like he was a pile of poo on the side of the road. we raced down a long road. i hit the top of 3rd and went into neutral and slowed to the speed limit. as the next light was red, we got to sit next to eachother once again. i was turning right, he was going straight. he kept on the gas after i let off, so he was at the light before me. but strangely, the windows were rolled up and the driver wasnt looking at me .

i had my windows down and looking right at them, i was laughing as hard as i possibly could. i turned right and didnt see him again.
    Serenity's Dead.

Car load of fockin idiots! that ****s enough to cause a good case of road rage, new paint an all, I've gone off on less
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

fuktards like that suk and need to sell their car so as not to bother anyone else on the road.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

hahaahah morons!
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Man I tell you , between you and 1ofdfew.. you guys sure do buck up on some strange ones.

hahaha.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

What ****tards, I had a similar experience the other night. I was just driving home in my moms Jetta 1.8t when some kids in a V6 Camaro with a spare on the rear passenger side started ****ing with me. I turned onto my street (a long sweeping left-hander, 45mph) and they start riding my bumper like a couple of idiots. So I speed up to 55mph and they do the same, then I drop it to 2nd... run to redline in 2nd and 3rd and left them in the dust. I stop at the stop sign and they come skidding up behind me, spare tire smoking. I gun it around the turn at the stop sign just as they blow through it... why would you want to race with a spare tire?
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
              Man I tell you , between you and 1ofdfew.. you guys sure do buck up on some strange ones.

hahaha.
              your avatar is sexy
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

yeah ****, i cant find anyone to race.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  yeah ****, i cant find anyone to race.

I had some fatass in a sunfire trying to race me yesterday, i was beating him shifting at 4k
                  '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                  '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                  '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

aren't you not supposed to put spares on drive wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                      aren't you not supposed to put spares on drive wheels?

Not only are you not supposed to put spares on drive wheels... you're not supposed to race people when driving on a spare!
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Ya but come on, they probably just got it off the cinderblocks and the spare was the only tire they had left that wasn't flat. So the go bustin out of the trailer park lookin to raise some hell. After all they were driving a Lt camero.
                        Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

LS camaro/ LS=v6

an LT camaro refers to the LT1 v8
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

your like not supposed to drive more then 50 miles on a spare, lol
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

If I were you I would hvae run them off the road and sodomzed their grandparents.
                              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                              X