just broke 100,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just broke 100,000

as the tittle says i jsut broke 100,000 miles. are there anythings i should know about my 1.5 that should be replaced or anything after that ammount of miles. i know on hondas you have to replace the timeing belt and whatnot but i'm not too knowledgeable about the mazda engins.

thanks,
    Joey D
    www.teamvizions.net

h20 pump, timing belt kit(belts, tensioner, and pulley).
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

that's at 120k or so...
      depending on your driving habits. Sometimes you can push it a bit.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

both o2 sensors. they last about 100k miles, and do a tune up.(plugs plug wires distrubuter cap) prolly flush the radiator. an a new battery depending how old that one is.

if you ask me. 100k miles is time for a lot of stuff. it may still work but it is all preventive maintinence
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'm almost at the 200k mark , is there anything I should know... or am I the first?

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Originally posted by Protege108th
            I'm almost at the 200k mark , is there anything I should know... or am I the first?
            200k damn you must love driving.
            ED
            '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
            Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
            WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

hey.....219,387 and still counting....got to tell ya the only thing I have changed is the h2O pump,timing belt ,tensioner, thermostat, alternator, ac compressor, head gasket and clutch.....need to change the motor mounts. And it still run like the first day I got it!!!!! be good to your car and it will be good to you.

Comment

Working...
              X