1992 Mazda BG 323 Inner Taillight Trunk Deckid 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Mazda BG 323 Inner Taillight Trunk Deckid 4 Sale

- Good condition - got some scratches but no crack.
    - The part is still in Malaysia rite now but i willing to ship it to United States & other place.
    - Private Messages me to make an offer!
    Last edited by the_hives; 11-02-2004, 02:40 AM.

Originally posted by the_hives
    - The part is still in Malaysia rite now but i willing to ship it to United States & other place.
    thats a 92+ garnish, if you find a 91 style garnish PM me
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

I might have the garnish that you wanted. Let me check my store room 1st & I will PM u later.

Comment

What do you have for a 323 .. and rear lower spoilers.

What is shipping like?
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Pls give me more detail on that spoiler ... BG 2 doors or BG 4 doors?

Comment

Hi bruce,

You are very lucky... i manage to get a complete set of rear garnish, top (the one that exacly look like mazdaspeed version) & lower spoiler for BG 323 2 doors.

Shipping... where are you from?

I will open up a new thread for that.

Comment

The actual picture of the part that i took last saturday.

Comment

familia rear end

i would like to know if you can find me the rear bumper and the the same trim on the trunk with familia writen on it.
                im located in canada ( montréal ) and im interest by those parts.
                mi email adress is slamshop@hotmail.com

Comment

familia rear end

i would like to know if you can find me the rear bumper and the the same trim on the trunk with familia writen on it.
                  im located in canada ( montréal ) and im interest by those parts

Comment

Hi,

Sorry... I only dealing with small part like the rear garnish, spoiler or the front grill kinna size.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

hey could you get any lower rear spoilers fot the mazda 323 2door 1992 any colour (red if possible) my email address is amit_112@hotmail.com may you please add me and we can talk further bout this spolier
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mitz
                          hey could you get any lower rear spoilers fot the mazda 323 2door 1992 any colour (red if possible) my email address is amit_112@hotmail.com may you please add me and we can talk further bout this spolier
                          thanks
                          I hope you realize that his thread is almost a year old
                          -------------------------
                          '91 LX
                          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

B A H A H A H A Ha Ha Ah Ha Aha Aha
                            1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Working...
                            X