Ebay Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Find

Found it for .99 cents. Hopefully Ill win it. I have a buddy with a 1st gen probe BOV and it sounds bad ass. Im gonna fit it on my gtx motor.

Eat ****.

Good deal, i have a lot of DSM buddies so i'm probably gonna use a 1st gen DSM BOV
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Thats what I was looking for originally. Then I stumbled across the probe bov. Apparently they are good for around 15psi. 1st gen DSM's are good for like 18 uncrushed and like 25 crushed. Its only .99 so I cant loose..lol
      Eat ****.

Comment

Yeah, but with 6 days left the price will probally go up.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by protegebob
          Yeah, but with 6 days left the price will probally go up.
          just FYI... I never post auctions i'm bidding on until after i've won... not that I don't trust you guys, but I like to keep my business my business
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Yeah you can usually keep rare things like 10X cheaper if you dont post em before you've won. The less people that know about it the better. You never know someone could just not like you and make the price go way up just to see you spend a few more buck son it.

Comment

...... j/k

nah, I wouldnt do that. Good to 15 psi you say.... I might have to give one of those a try. I got a cheap one off of a guy from the miata board, came in some kit, but only good for 10 psi

How close are you to turboing? If you could can you get a sound clip of that probe one? I am curious as to what it sounds like.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I'll be sure to outbid you ....

hahahhaha...

just kidding . I already have one lol...
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

its all right, If i dont win it. Im not dead set on it. I could probably find on ine a junkyard, but Im to lazy to go..lol.

Im awaiting my engine, then I just need to get the ecu/harness combo, swap it all in and Im ready to go.

Bruce, I wouldnt be suprised if you outbid me, your one of those ebay whores.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Na I wouldn't bid on it, if I knew you wanted it.
                    I am looking for one of those though. I almost had one, but someone outbid me by like a dollar....
                    creepy huh.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

my dad is an eBay sniper... i'm too retarded, i'll forget to bid
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

yeah usualy try not 2 show poeple things im interested in on ebay...help keep the price lower.. also another thing i hate is hwen there is 5 days left and people bid on that **** its pointless.. wait till there is like 5 min left before u bid.. ug et that **** way cheaper

Comment

Sometimes I just mess with people. I will bid on something that I might want. Then when I see the previous person has set there highest bid pretty high. I keep bidding and bidding for the fun of it. It's like a gamble, you don't know if your gonna become the new highest bidder, but then your addrenaline goes crazy from the anticipation of becoming the highest bidder or not being the highest bidder. It is frigin hilarious. lol.
                          That and I love to jack the price up on those that think they can have a high highest bid.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah one time i was trying to buy this Modulator for my camera.. ( it was worth about 30 from Best buy) and i saw it on ebay 1bid in it was like 3 dollars... so i wetn 2 put 5 down, and the dude had his high bid up there so it went to like 5.25 and im like wtf so i went 2 6 his was still higher than me so i went 2 15 his swas still higher im look wtf is up with this fool., so i was bored and i put in 75 because i watned 2 see what his high bid really was and i figured wtf id pay like 35 idc... bid went up to 75.25 or some **** like that and he was the high bidder, i left it at taht because i didnt know how much higher this dude set his **** at.. haha

Comment

But if you won that at $75, that would've been pretty ****ty. lol.
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X