Clear tailamps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear tailamps??

Wussup guys?? I saw a picture of a Mazda Pro with clear taillamps on cardomain.com. Anyone know if these exist and where they can be found??

what year, and they were probably custom.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Pro Gen. 2. I don't know about custom. They look like something factory.

Comment

I'll try to get the picture and post it.

Comment

I remember the one, There is a thread about it buried somewhere deep in clubprotege...holup.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

how about this

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Definetly custom. They also say that in the thread.

If a custom job is good enough you shouldn't be able to tell it's not from a factory/dealer.
              ED
              '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
              Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
              WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

YEP!! Those were the tailamps I was talking about. Thanks for looking that up for me. I think they are awesome and it's a shame that no1 actually makes them. I did also notice that someone posted about those ford laser tailamps or something like that. Are those a direct fit?? I wouldn't mind actually going throught the rewiring that's probably needed to use those and I'm currently finishing shaving the back of the car as far as the trunk area goes. What about the bodykit on that yellow one on those old posts?? Anything you guys know about that??

Comment

The Trinidad stuff is all custom work.

Those are the only tail lamps that will be a direct fit for your car:

Also, as previously discussed, the Ford Laser tails are "uspide down". You would need the Ford Laser trunk garnish too, and I don't know how it fits on a US 2nd gen Protege (different size license plates).
                  Last edited by Intruder; 11-02-2004, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X