Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay subsection in the forsale section????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay subsection in the forsale section????

With the recent influx of ebay items and ebay posters, I was thinking that maybe we could use a parts forsale on ebay thread or something. That way the parts section and what not doesnt get flooded with "d00d I saw this on ebay" then the posts that follow oh yea its not mine I just saw it and crap like that.

I dunno just a thought.

Comments?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

thats a good idea... i support the idea....

Comment

I was thinking maybe under an additional sub section in the forasle area like how you get to Sellers rating and Group buys, just put and ebay sightings, or ebay items sub section. I personally think that would be kinda nice to have.....

Comment

Instead of ebay how about just an all auctions section in the for sales forum (ebay, craigslist, yahoo, etc)

Good idea D323
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Internet Sightings or something. It could have both a request list and a found list.

I am bored at work so if anyone needs something online for the cheapest price, let me know I can usually find quite a few good places.

Comment

Working...
          X