X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allstate insurance sucks

look at this BS

#1 ive had 1 speeding ticket with 2 demerits from the last 5 years
    my other tickets did not have any demerits since they were tickets that involved "improper use of fog lights", "failing to show registration" (i had it but the cop was too much of an asshole to wait 2 mins for me to pull it out of my center console), "enlarged muffler" WTF

#2 ive never had an accident where i was at fault, the last 2 times the other party admited at the scene of the accident that they were at fault as well as their insurance company later on (thats why i didn't pay a dime to get my car fixed.. both times)

#3 the insurance company calls my mom up to yell at her for getting into accidents were she was not at fault (my mom was rear ended 4 times while stoped at a light),

his words were "you shouldn't be getting in to so many accidents" WHAT THE **** how do you stop someone from rear ending you at a light?

I guess flipping someone off while driving is a "moving violation." Insurance companies all suck. I have StateFarm and haven't had a ticket since 1990 or 1991, and still pay a lot. Geico I hear bad things about too. I figure why switch from one bad to a worse insurance company. I hear good things about Progressive. State Farm doesn't even knock off money for things like starter kill and an alarm system. Cheapass ****tards! They are willing to take, but not willing to give.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

Damn I have allstate and my mom, brother and I have gotten 2 tickets each within the last year (the 2 of them the last month) I hope I dont get that **** ass letter.
      Sagaris

Comment

you cant expect to get numerous tickets and wrecks and expect to keep insurance for long.....they dont care what the ticket was for, but when they see things like "enlarged muffler" they think your some punk kid trying to race, which makes them ebelive your a catastrophic risk to them, hence why they drop you.

on the other hand, they cant hold someone else hitting you agaisnt you, infact they dont even have ot be notified that your in a wreck if your not at fault and another insurance pays.

we too had trouble with all-state. STart farm is wh at we use now for over 5 vechicles, work trucks, 2 boats, and our house, and they give us decent rates with some nice benefits.
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Auto insurance companies exist to screw you out of as much money as possible. If they have the slightest inclination they might not make a huge profit off you, they'll cut you loose. They're all scum, period. (yea, I've had bad experiences with insurance companies)
          -Chris
          '02 Black Mica LX

Comment

Working...
          X