My new wheels!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new wheels!!!

Thats right people!! Im FINALLY ditching my chromes. Ive had my current wheels for almost 4 years now and it is soooo time for a change. I think that the wheels I just bought are total opposites. They are the Visions from ADR. They are gloss black and 4 sizes bigger (14 in ----> 18x7.5). Here is a picture of them for those interested. I already have Kumho ECSTA MXs (215/35/18) so Im just waiting for the wheels and slotted rotors from Powerslot. SCHWEET!! Whatcha all think? Good and bad feedback please!!
    Attached Files

Those are definately nice wheels. I considered them before ordering my new ones. I thought I remembered not being able to find the proper offset though.

Comment

DAMN YOU! lol thats what i was going to get! i have a link bookmarked and everything! lol oh well im still getting them later (16X7's tho)....nice grab dude!
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

these are 4 sizes bigger...

So wait you had 14 inch chromes.... yuck.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          these are 4 sizes bigger...

So wait you had 14 inch chromes.... yuck.
          Yeah, they were alright looking. I got those when I was going through my "Chrome Phase". I was trying to do a lot of my exterior accents chrome. Im glad I didn't though. Ive seen a Hummer H2 around my area with nothing but chrome everything on it and it looks so bad. So...... cluttered. I finally woke up and decided to get some tuner wheels ad get away from the chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
            Those are definately nice wheels. I considered them before ordering my new ones. I thought I remembered not being able to find the proper offset though.
            So what wheels did you end up getting? You said you could find the right offset or me? I ended up getting the 42 mm offset. Which Im pretty sure is going to rub so I'll have to take it to a machine shop and have someone shave the wheel pad a little. I'll put them on and see how the ride is. Then go from there I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
              DAMN YOU! lol thats what i was going to get! i have a link bookmarked and everything! lol oh well im still getting them later (16X7's tho)....nice grab dude!
              Thank you thank you. I like em myself. These were my next option after the G-Racing Siegens fell through. I think I like these wheels more now that I look at em both. I saw the Siegens on the Civic in the McDonalds commercial advertising the 2.0 Best Chance Game. They were alright looking, but not as eye-catching as I thought they would be. If you want a good deal on the Visions, you should go to www.coolwheels.com and talk with Matt. The wheels retail for around 180.00/wheel and he got them for me for 165.00/wheel with free shipping and the lug nuts and locks included.

Comment

sweet, i found em for 599 with tires and shipping for all 4
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

what color car do you have steve protege? Those are VERY sweet looking, no matter what the color. I guess 18s will fit. :D
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
                    sweet, i found em for 599 with tires and shipping for all 4

Where did you find them for that price at? Just out of curiousity?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                      what color car do you have steve protege? Those are VERY sweet looking, no matter what the color. I guess 18s will fit. :D
                      The dealership lists it as "Emerald Green Mica". Thank you for the compliments. I like em too. They caught my eye as soon as I saw em. I think the wheel looks bad ass as is, but with the "Vision" on in the inner lip makes it look even sweeter!! With the right offset, the 18s should fit. Ive looked around on the forums and saw other members safely riding on 18s with no problems. So now Im just another Pro on 18s!!

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
                        Where did you find them for that price at? Just out of curiousity?
                        redfox was pricing the 16x7's... not 18's
                        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

i found em on www.wheelsnext.com the listed price is alot more but i have a bookmarked page of a set of onsale rims....
                          Attached Files