Seats and Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seats and Carpet

Does anyone know if you can fit other model cars seats in a 95 lx. Is there anywhere I can get pre molded replacement carpet.
    Hustlas
    Dont give a ****stas
    And we smoke like broke down mufflas

I know a 1st and 3rd gen seat will not fit a 2nd gen.

Well any seat i guess could fit fit major mods. I'm talking about simple swaps.

I think someone said the mx3 seats fit but they sit real low. Not sure though.

As for the carpet try junkyard that's what I did. Changing carpet from tan to grey.
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

MX-3 seats do fit. They are lower, and actually require a small modification when mounted. Floor pan in the MX3 is not level, so if placed in our car, the seat will lean. But that can be easily offset.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I was doing a little research and actually found a web site that has molded replacement carpet in various colors. www.autotrimsupply.com as for the seats where can I get a new back seat for cheap, or is my only other option to redo the fabric on it. Has anyone recovered their seat how diff. is it.
        Hustlas
        Dont give a ****stas

Comment

Not sure what you mean by recover but my GF put new fabric over mine. Check my cardomain page for pics.
          ED

Comment

I saw your back seat thats kinda of what im thinking about doing. I might try to paint the fabric I ran across a tread talking about it. Still trying to deside what exactly im going to do and what colors to go with. Im about to paint my car eihter a silver kandi color or a dark blue. And the front seats i just really need the head rests cause the ones i have now have tvs in them and i want to take the tvs out so i just need to replace the head rests.
            Hustlas
            Dont give a ****stas

Comment

Might want to make certain that painting the seats won't come off on your passengers clothes. Might lead to some interesting stories though.
              ED

Comment

Working...
              X