FS: BG Familia grills and headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BG Familia grills and headlights

I have two BG Familia Grills - one Sedan and one Hatch, one set BG headlights from a Hatchback,

Grills are - $75 each shipped to your door. Grills both have the cool red familia Emblem and look very sharp!

JDM Headlights - $75 shipped

The headlights are clear no fading and no cracks - very clean and clear.

Same goes for the grills, all the items I get are hand picked by me and removed by me - I have sent many items out - mostly to Puerto Rico - the guys are very happy and the prices are good!

I am in Japan, stationed here with the US Navy so if you might need something PM me. I can not gaurentee I will find it but I do try and do not need cash up front.

PM me for pics.

Ok, I have the pics for the above parts on webshots now so everyone can browse without asking for pics.

Please Link Here: http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to PM me.

Chris in Japan.

Comment

hey chris, so.....you finally found headlights to go with your JDM corners. how much for both the headlights and the black grille? and i have paypal now so no more waiting for the money to get to you. let me know thanks.
      Last edited by MAZDA65; 11-07-2004, 04:29 AM.

Comment

The black grill and headlights are yours since I have not been paid by anyone yet. Many inquiries though. $150 shipped for everything. I can ship it Tuesday Morning for you. Please let me know as soon as you can. I appreciate your business.

Chris

Originally posted by MAZDA65
        hey chris, so.....you finally found headlights to go with your JDM corners. how much for both the headlights and the black grille? and i have paypal now so no more waiting for the money to get to you. let me know thanks.

Comment

As of now what I have not been paid for is the corners and one grill (chrome one) which is in the center of the pics.

Pics here: http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Grill is 75 shipped, JDM corners are 75 shipped.

PM me if you want whats left and I will start packing it.

Comment

so which grill is remaining now?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
              so which grill is remaining now?
              If Mazda65 buys the black grill and headlights AND another member who is pming me buys the corners and his chrome grill - all will be sold.

But until I have money in my paypal or on the way the above items are available.

Comment

does Mazda65 know that the JDm headlights are not safe for american roads, coz they point the other way...

Comment

I don't know about unsafe, as far as I know headlights point straight not RHD or LHD - headlights are adjustable and are not different for LHD or RHD.

They are plastic just like the US ones - only difference is that they are a tad smaller to allow for the JDM corners size.

WHAT IS LEFT: One pair of JDM Headlights and the black BG hatch grill.

Pics Here: http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Originally posted by whistler
                  does Mazda65 know that the JDm headlights are not safe for american roads, coz they point the other way...

Comment

I don't think so
                    TheMAN
                    '01 BJFP MT
                    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

yes, the BG headlights and black grille, i am going to buy. so you can consider them sold. thanks chris.

Comment

Mazda65, Consider them sold for now....

Thank you,

Chris

The Man, I read the entire long drawn out post - I am assuming your a car light expert and work for the DOT? The thread only speaks of you car and HID lighting. I have lived in Japan for the last 13 years and have owned 8 different JDM cars in this time - I have checked my beam patterns numerous times and well I just do not see how they are RHD or LHD - on top of that they are adjustable if needed.

Please enlighten me more,

Chris

Originally posted by MAZDA65
                        yes, the BG headlights and black grille, i am going to buy. so you can consider them sold. thanks chris.

Comment

any chance you could get me these emblems?

2-323/familia (either one)
                          2 -mazda trunk and/or grill badges
                          1-GTR
                          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

the article maybe HID oriented, but the asymetric beam pattern design concepts remain the same... I believe I showed a picture of a S13 Silvia with an HID retrofit.... as most of us know, the Silvia came with fixed headlights and the S13 did NOT come with HIDs...... the picture of the beam pattern is more than enough proof that headlights used in Japan just won't work right in the US

I've seen many other pictures of JDM beam patterns, including glimpses in videos/movies... they all are asymetric

Originally posted by CDUFF7
                            Mazda65, Consider them sold for now....

Thank you,

Chris

The Man, I read the entire long drawn out post - I am assuming your a car light expert and work for the DOT? The thread only speaks of you car and HID lighting. I have lived in Japan for the last 13 years and have owned 8 different JDM cars in this time - I have checked my beam patterns numerous times and well I just do not see how they are RHD or LHD - on top of that they are adjustable if needed.

Please enlighten me more,

Chris
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

I saw all the pics- etc, but I drive these cars on a daily basis for the past 13 years, have seen my own beam patterns - I am not talking about websites or videos. There are a lot of variables which can shift the beam pattern - nuts, bolts, washers, faded/cracked lenses, bulbs not in properly, etc - there are also adjustments for the lenses to compensate for the level of the car - ie higher or lower in the front/back, etc.

I appreciate your info but this thread was to sell some JDM parts which guys from this forum have been pming me for.

Originally posted by TheMAN
                              the article maybe HID oriented, but the asymetric beam pattern design concepts remain the same... I believe I showed a picture of a S13 Silvia with an HID retrofit.... as most of us know, the Silvia came with fixed headlights and the S13 did NOT come with HIDs...... the picture of the beam pattern is more than enough proof that headlights used in Japan just won't work right in the US

I've seen many other pictures of JDM beam patterns, including glimpses in videos/movies... they all are asymetric

Comment

Working...
                              X