X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few kills..

I always read here but never posted heres some:

Last nite:
    Im riding on the hwy and i see this 90-93 model integra(body modified but no engine mods) merge on the hwy. So i was bored and wanted to race. So i gunnd it a little to pass this benz that was in front of me. And i go buy him at like 100 - and i slow it down a bit to 80 and i see him coming up behind me..so i drop it into 4th, and i leave him and shut it down at 115. So he comes flyin up behind me again and we get side byside, and i drop it into 3rd and he goes, and i go...i start to leave him a bit. Shift to 4th and start to walk on him. Than when i shift to 5th and the speedo was at around 115. and i start to leave him and i look down and see the speedo at 135 and i get scared and slow down...about 4 bus legths in front of him..so he comes up behind me flyin and passes me again. So i gun it again and get to about 125 and go by him again....like hes not moving. So the guy comes up next to me and yells out "dam man that **** is runnin" and he drives off and i get off.

Couple of weeks ago:
    Riding home with a friend in his KFze powered mx-3:

So i was curious to see if i could keep up with him. So i get beside him, and we take off im in 3rd. and we are side by side al the way to about 120 and we stop. Im shocked that we were nexk and neck the whoel time. So we go again. And i take off in 4th this time at like 90 and we are neck and neck.. i shift to 5th, and he shifts, and starts to walk on me and the v6 tq does what its supposed to.. We race again and the saem thing happen.

So we are just cruising.. and we see the Mazda 6 V6 (top of the line model with the big wheels - spoiler - side skrits - bumper etc) hes goin pretty fast, and he goes by us. So me and my friend decide to go see if he wants to play. SO we pul lup on both sides of him. And he guns it and takes off. Me already being in 3rd gear, And i immediatly jump on him and take off about 1 car legth on him. and slowly leave him to about 3 car legths until i stop. And than my buddy races him, and does the same thing but worse.. And than they play until we get to our exits..

90-93 NA Eclipse...Intake - exhaust

i raced this guy along time ago when i was stock. And it was ugly:

We line up... Guy drops his arms and i dump the clutch at 3500rpm's and i immediatly jump on him. While hes spinning like crazy. ANd i pull on each gear..

We line up again and the same thing happens. He comes up to me, and like what u got in it? I say man its stock...and he doesnt believe me. So i pop the hood, and he mumbles "DOHC 16 valve" under his breath....lol, and iw as like i todl u... he goes "what motor is this?" i say its the stock motor.. and than we chat ab it and we sit back and watch others race.

same guy - differnt nightdotn know if he had more done)

He has 2 donuts on his rear tires..wtf?, and ive gotten the header - test pipe - intake - and it was just after i got the car back runnin withthe new oil rings - timing belt - head gasket etc.. Sowe line up, and i dump it at 3500, spin a bit..but i still jump on him, pull 2nd, chirp the tires. And continue to leave him all the way down the road...and he is llike what u got done now. and i shoew him the hader and all the little things...and hes like dam man im not raceing u again until i get some real mods...lol

Same night (before the last race)

97- 2.0 Dohc neon coupe ( hi flo cat - iceman intake - apexI muffler- Short shifter 75 shot of Nitrous *not working due to a hole in the lne*)

This is my friends car, he just got it the folowing week ago already modded. So he wanted to race me. So we line up, and im sittign there tryin to hold the rpms, and this fool comes up to the back of my car trying to give me a push off the line obviously trying to be funny. Because my friends car looks fast (big 17in verdicts and apexi muffler etc..), so he is already insuing that i will get smoked...hahah i love it. So i dump i at 2500rpms instead of 3500, cuz it spins alot and i get alot of wheel hop. So i take off jump in front out of 1st - and jump on 2nd - 3rd - 4th...and its over. My friend was sayin that everytime my car dropped into the next gear, i left him a lil bit more, and it broke his spirits..lol, but we get back around. And i ask the guy who was pushing my car if he wants to race? And he is like "nah i didint drive" stupid punk. .. i went on to race a stock 626 - and a B16 hatch, which raped me...

2000 GTi 1.8t.

Looks stock...stock BPV and exhaust...

So we line up and hes like whats doen to it. I " say nothin really" i just had the header at the time. So i ask him if its a 1.8T, and hes like no it isnt..imlike yea right.. he laughs and is like naw man im serious, and says its a 2.0 na. So i figured id race to see what i coudl do. He forgot to take off the GTi badge on the back, and the gti doesnt come with the 2.0.

i dump it at 3500rpms, i jump on him "as usual" and get a tire legth in front of him..and shift to 2nd, he gains a bit.. and he shifts to 3rd, and i hear a turbo spool, and a small bypass valve goo wooosh. So im like aww it is a 1.8t, so i go to 3rd, and we are neck and neck, i shift to 4th, and so does he...and he starts to walk slowly...but we were side by side...and we shut it down..

We go back around..and him and his girlfriend, are like man itsn ot stock...man and laughs. Im like yea it is...and they just laugh in disbelief...and i ask him to race agin..and he says he has to go..but it in fact was a gti 1.8t.

got plenty plenty more.....ill post later im tired..

ummmm good kills.

I was bored at work, so I needed someting to read..... thanks alot d00d!
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea i got alot more too..i was bored and i figured id post them..

Comment

good kills, driver skill has a lot to do with racing... that GTI should be atleast a mid/high 15 second car, but that doesn't mean he knew how to drive it
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

you using the stock clutch?

Comment

yea...it was replaced at 75k, im now at 97k..

Comment

sounds like you're going to be replacing it fairly often . . .

Comment

meh its holding up pretty well...so far *cross fingers*

Comment

lol

Comment

If my clutch goes out...im making a trip to ohio...

Comment

why ohio?

Thats quite a trip to make with a blown clutch......
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Cuz thats were proleila lives...and he jinxed me....and ill walk..lol

Comment

hahaha, I'll just outrun you with my fully functional clutch!

Comment

Working...
                          X