feel free to point and laugh . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feel free to point and laugh . . .

So I feel pretty dumb right now, I walk out to my car this morning to move it out of the lot (not allowed to park there during the day) and my keyless doesn't work. So I open it with the key, turn the ignition and nothing happens, not a sound, nothing, then I look at the headlight switch, ON, damn. My door sensor doesn't work, so it doesn't yell at me if I leave the lights on and get out of the car :-\ So now I'm waiting for a jump, but on the positive side, I can park in the on campus lot for the day!

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
    So I feel pretty dumb right now, I walk out to my car this morning to move it out of the lot (not allowed to park there during the day) and my keyless doesn't work. So I open it with the key, turn the ignition and nothing happens, not a sound, nothing, then I look at the headlight switch, ON, damn. My door sensor doesn't work, so it doesn't yell at me if I leave the lights on and get out of the car :-\ So now I'm waiting for a jump, but on the positive side, I can park in the on campus lot for the day!
    No need to feel dumb, I think we've all done it at one time or another. Of corse I was high at the time I did it! Whats yur excuse?
    An my girl's done it a few times so I'm thinkin on installin a warning chime for her...get yurs werkin again and you shouldn't have a repeat situation.
    '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
    Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

not me, lol bah honest mistake.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

uh . . . it was 12:45 am? I dunno, it's all better now, the battery man came and we got it started no problem. As I was driving I saw a huge accident, and a truck with a blowout go skidding into a fence . . . but yeah, I'm not sure what needs to be done to fix the door thing, but I gotta look into that, odds are I'll check the lights every time I get out of the car now.

Comment

learn to push start. you just have to get going walking speed, casually jump in and pop the clutch in 1st.
          find it, **** it, forget it

Comment

hahaha, I was in a parking lot though, not sure that's a good idea

Comment

you can push start if you have a slight downgrade to your advantage. Otherwise forget about it ...lol.

Don't worry, we all do it sometimes.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
              X