Waiting to be installed..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to be installed..............

I am officially broke It's been a pretty intense month for me as I purchased a lot of goodies that diminished the supply of my hard earned cash.

Here's a quick list of what I got:

I ordered a distributor cap and rotor along with a distributor o-ring. I should've replaced them a while ago but better late than never:

My new Momo pedals arrived a few days ago. I've been wanting these for a while and finally got them....dead pedal included. Driving with four pedals might prove to be fun.

Today I received my Tokico ZX-2 struts and strut bearings. Total came out to be $223.82 shipped from oemfordparts.com I have been driving on my stock struts for a while and it was about time I got the ZX-2 struts to go with my Eibach springs. Proper alignment to follow the install, which is planned for this coming weekend.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

And last, but definately not least, my newly acquired GTX motor. I received it about a week ago and it seems to be in a great shape. I still haven't decided if I am going to swap the whole thing or just use all the turbo components on my current motor. I'll have a while to decide either way, because it will take me a long time to gather all the parts needed to have the turbo functioning properly. I am planning to start working on that project around December / January but I highly doubt I'll have the funds by then for all the goodies needed for the turbo. I am currently in search of a cheap Gtx Ecu........

There's a few other small things that are on the way, but nothing major. I will keep you guys updated as these things eventually go on the car. Slowly but surely I am getting my car to where I want to be................now it's time to reward myself........
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

mmmmm, GTX ! Wait, I got one of those ... and it looks just like yours, on a pallet .

Way to go on all your hard work man!
      Scott
      '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
      '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
      '98 Volvo V70 T5
      '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Working...
      X