186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

if it wasn't so far away, and i didn't just charge up my CC from Nationals...
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
        if it wasn't so far away, and i didn't just charge up my CC from Nationals...
        Anyway forget about it, the guy put it for sale on montrealracing.com last week @ 6800$ canadian which is 5677.54 USD as of today's x-rates. It's clean an all but still tad too expensive for a guy like me that has the time it takes to gather the parts and that can swap the engine himself.
        Last edited by Maz1.8T; 11-10-2004, 01:18 PM.

Comment

i just got a V6 for my car.

wOOt!

Comment

I cat belive this!!! In my country, a 323 sedan (protege) 1st gen, with a 1.6 sohc, bone stock, costs atleast 2000 euro. Why are cars so cheap in USA???
            One day you are born,
            The next big milestone
            you discover go zoom-zoom
            you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

this car having the probe GT motor, I think its like 158hp??? correct me if I'm wrong, but what can be done to get more out of it? I seem to recall Corksport does a computer re-program to J-specs, worth it? What else?
              '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
              Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Working...
              X