body kit help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body kit help!

I know we've all seen this car posted here, i know the kit is custom but what car or cars is the kit from and what type of kit is it invader, shogun, etc. I like this kit and would like to have it made custom also but need to know what car and year its maybe from.
    Attached Files
    98 Protege LX 5speed
    ACT Street Clutch Kit w/ hd pressure plate
    Custom catback exhaust
    Custom Intake
    Proline 16x7 wheels and hanook ventus lp tires
    Custom Mesh Grill
    Clear Corner Lights
    Custom M3 LED Mirrors
    Corksport Familia Badging from 99 pro
    Custom Flip Flop Trunk
    Arospeed Gt Black Aluminum Wing
    Hose Techniques hosing kit
    Custom Valve Cover
    Ngk IX Plugs/ Ngk Plug wires
    Kenwood KDC-MP528 head unit
    2 Mtx 12'' Subs sealed enclosure Mtx 250W class D amp
    Coming Soon Erebuni Shark Style Kit

Ok got through talking to moderators on both Zhaust and Trini Tuner they both know the shop owner that made the kit. Said the whole kit was made custom from scratch. Owner said he still has the mold but he only sells the kit as one piece which includes hood,sideskirts,front bumper,rear bumper. Kit including shipping in U.S. Dollars he said was around $3,000. Man that sucks.
    Last edited by protegeracer; 11-11-2004, 01:24 PM.
    98 Protege LX 5speed
    ACT Street Clutch Kit w/ hd pressure plate
    Custom catback exhaust
    Custom Intake
    Proline 16x7 wheels and hanook ventus lp tires
    Custom Mesh Grill
    Clear Corner Lights
    Custom M3 LED Mirrors
    Corksport Familia Badging from 99 pro
    Custom Flip Flop Trunk
    Arospeed Gt Black Aluminum Wing
    Hose Techniques hosing kit
    Custom Valve Cover
    Ngk IX Plugs/ Ngk Plug wires
    Kenwood KDC-MP528 head unit
    2 Mtx 12'' Subs sealed enclosure Mtx 250W class D amp
    Coming Soon Erebuni Shark Style Kit

Comment

thats a guady kit, but if you like it go for it.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

eeeek! reminds me of this kia ... but hey if u like it... have fun
        Attached Files

Comment

Lol
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

$3000 might be worth a good investment. I think that this kit, if priced well, can draw attention from more people than the Erebuni kits which were copied off of a Civic application. Also, rear bumper would need to modified from central exhaust outlet to either single offset, or dual. But, thats my $0.02
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

protegeracer, here's another option if it's any help at all... my body kit it custom by A-toy bodykits (www.a-toybodykits.com) but the base kit is available at www.optionsunlimited.com.ph

Good luck on your project!
              Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

On the yellow protege. The car is hot but that wing is too much. 3k is alot of money undoubtly. I'm sure you can find someone locally to do it for way under that. But still the kit is sweet. But that Kia. That's just .... what's the word? .. **** I can't describe it.

P.S. Andy, when is the a-toys page gonna be working properly? lol. I see alot of stuff on your car that I would kill to have. I am just wondering when I can see the full catalog.
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Torped0, I really don't know when it's gonna be working properly...their webmaster is way too slow, though he's a friend of mine...I can't recall it ever working right for that matter. lol!

The kit is really a one off thing, so it would be hard to replicate unless the you have a really skilled fabricator. The projector lights are avalable with the lights already for around $280. Tell me what you want and I'll try to get you more info.

I think the yellow Pro has more taste than the Kia, it's just totally alien...in fact it looks like one... well, that's his cup of tea.
                  Protege Tech Philippines

Comment

haha god that kia is ugly
                    Attached Files

Comment

LOL. Those lights are freakin hot. Undoubtly I want those. My headlights are screwed up from hitting the dog. So I need some replacements. Well Are they bolt-on for the 95 LX protege? If they are created for the 97-98 then it would more than likely have to be custom adjusted to fit it. Just any more information would be good. And seeing as how legality is a big issue. Would it be illegal in the states? I know projectors are legal but would the phillipine specs be far from US specs? Just being curious.
                      Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Working...
                      X