For Sale 94 protege DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale 94 protege DX

I have a 1994 mazda protege DX i am selling, i did hit a deer with it, i dont have the time to fix it, so i am selling it. it is a 5spd with a great clutch. The engine is a SOHC and it runs fine, the powersteering fluid bottle broke when the deer hit. and alot of plastic broke on the front and the headlights are messed up only one works, the radiator support thing is bent back, the hood is scrap, it is all bent, but the rest of the body is straight..... it does drive minus the powersteering fluid, i am not currently driving it. i am pretty sure the radiator is not damaged(there are no leaks), but the A/C Compressor is. Tires are ok except for one, which needs to be replaced due to tred wear. it has brand new brakes on the front and the back ones i have, but not installed yet. It has auto seatbelts and a cd player. good spare and nice interior. starts right up and is probaly very fixable, i just dont have the time or the money, i would fix it if i didnt have already 3 cars.
    142,000miles
    I will post some upon request
    if you are interested, then email me at
    i am looking for $500

viper.srt.10@gmail.com

thanks

94MarioRS
    Last edited by 94MarioRS; 11-10-2004, 05:43 PM.

Go back to your profile and add your location. That way it's always there even if you don't put it on the post. Everyone skips that part as if someone can actually come knock on your door just by putting city and state. You may even have someone 10 minutes away who may want the car. Doubtful but hey!

Comment

location....
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Working...
      X