Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yet another problem....brakes related..help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another problem....brakes related..help please.

OK guys... im getting so sick and tired of screwing around with **** that has no previous issues and out of the middle of nowhere suddenly does.

the car has been up on jacks on the front end for ~3days.... misc. other **** went wrong.

after everyother problem has been assesed... start it up go to drive the car. brakes are ****ed... the brake booster acts as if its not even there..... given prior to this the car braked fine. not an issue in sight... i even watched the plunger on the brake booster move when the pedal was pressed... the brake master cylinder was replaced... i have SS brake lines and all new calipers. what could have happened? why do i no longer have a brake pedal?

the vacum hoses running from the brake booster to the intake manifold are intact and free of blockage.
    there is no obstructions in the way of the pedal.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

problem assesed and fixed.... it turns out the end vacum hose that attaches to the manifold has a check valve in it... seemed felxible all the way through to me... oh welll all that fuss about nothing....SHES BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN...WOOT!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
    X