E-spec KYB struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-spec KYB struts

Does any one have information on the E-spec KYB Excel-G struts. I just came across them on Corksport's website ($110 each), and I wonder if there are any differences between Excel-G and GR-2? They do seem to be adjustable to me, and KYB adjustable struts (AGX) are cheaper than that anyways. Any thoughts, opinions are greatly appreciated.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

I was wondering the same thing. I just got back from my shop and ordering my Ground Control Coil-Over kit (big smile), and I was hoping to get a set of the E-Specs as well. KYB's American distributors don't carry them at the moment and they would appear to an import on Corksport's behalf from Japan. Your best best is to check the KYB's Japanese site (they have English on this for some reason) and check the specs on the E-specs. They look great though, I'll let you know more if I learn something else.
    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

The website is www.kyb.co.jp. Select English and you'll be set.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

E-spec Excel-G

anyone get these yet, or suspension gurus opinions
        95 ES
        05 S60R

Comment

i have ordered a set of the e-spec struts from corksports and then they told me that it is going to take up to 2 months to get them. so i still have about a month to wait but when i get them i wil let you know what i think of them.

Comment

Working...
          X