Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Corolla and 99 Saturn Sl2

91 corolla.
    One of my friends that i work with has a 91 corolla (auto) its in really good shape brand new paintjob ... but has a lot of miles(looking 2 do some sort of swap and change it 2 a stick) but anyway at work the other dya i was like how bout me and u race.... hes said yeah .. i asked him if he wanted to race for slips/... he said no he will only race for a Twinkie.. so i said okay whatever lol, he got outa work and decided 2 come back at 130am when i got out so he came back around 1230 and was just hangin around waitin. and he asked if he coudl test drive my car i told him yeah so he goes out and drives it (the spot infront of my work is a 30mph zone.. and all of a sudden i hear a roar.. ( my cars flexpipe is completly torn apart., and 2 yellow lights..) im like oh ****. i turn around and he is flying by i figured doing like 85 or so...) he comes back in followed close by someone else, my friend gets outa that car i ask him how fast he was going and he was like no clue another friend pops his head outa the car that followd him in and was like well we thought htat was you chad driving so we followed the car doing 110 nad we couldnt catch it... hmm 110 in a 30 that doesnt sound like somethin i would want 2 get pulled over for.. lol ., so my friend takes off in his corolla to go 2 the store .. he comes back and hes like i just filled up on 93 octaine got some octaine booster **** and some other cleaner .. he said he knew he would lose tho ... so finally i get outa work and we head up to the spot we where gunna race and we lign up i told him we would go on his 3rd honk rev mine to about 3800 drop the clutch and took off.., it was ridiculously stupid i pulled from first kept on in 2nd and so on.. by 5th gear i was about 8 cars ahead of him lol.. then he pulls up and was like dude i had a really bad start lets go again but this time u honk i told him my horn didnt work so he said that he would scream 123 or w/e i agreed looked at my gas tank still was 3/4s full so i got gas to waiste on him.. we ligned up again.... same result but he gave up after 3rd gear this time lol

SL2
    well last night i was on my way 2 dropping my brother off at his house and i see this blue saturn sl2 with a angled exhuast and i almost **** my pants because i realised it was another kid i work with that iv been itchin 2 race but he never wants 2 or he doesnt have the time or w/e we are in a single laine 55mph zone... i decide to pass him ... once i pas him get in front of him im doing about 70 ... so then i look in my mirror after a second.. and i dont see him im like wtf....then i see him commin up on my side trying 2 pass me ... once we are even im like **** so i down shift to 4th... didnt do **** lol he started 2 get ahead of me.. thats hen i just siad **** it droped to 3rd and just pulled on that bitch .. got way up on him and he just got back in the laine behind me and turned off on the next road that he saw..... god i cant wait to work with him again lol

lol.....

er.. good kills....
    91 auto corolla. you had better win!!!11

those saturns are decent. There is a guy around me that has a white one with red neons and a turbo kit.... But they are really fugly IMO.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yeah the corolla was a given lol.,. but yeah the saturns are rated the same as ours actually i think it has mroe torque... but., yeah they are ugly

Comment

Working...
      X