$20 off Elemental Designs Purposes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$20 off Elemental Designs Purposes

yada yada.. i know most of you have recieved the email.. just thought i'd throw it out there, there is a 20 dollar rebate on any order over 35 dollars. all you have to do is use a coupon code: ED_PROMO_1X33

this is a great opportunity to pick up a gallon of edead 3.0 (the crap that comes in a paint can ) for 30 bucks plus shipping (and thats for a gallon).

i'm personally going to pick up some more edead to finish out the sable if i find the money or the time. needless to say, good luck.
    kevin

i wouldn't bother with the paint on deadener, unless it's for very tight areas that you cannot get mat. as for mat, raammaudio now has their new butyl based product in stock. i'm ordering a roll this weekend from rick. he's doing 1st orders for $99 per roll, and the set price will be $129 later. it's 60 mils thick, and butyl based, just like dynamat extreme. the old V3 was great stuff, but the new BXT will stick better and is a little lighter. rick is selling some on e-bay to get the word out:

Comment

Didn't you say the edead stuff was great though?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
        Didn't you say the edead stuff was great though?

it was great when compared to paint on deadeners. the cascade, which is a bit more expensive, only covered a little thicker. with 2 layers of the edead, it's better than a single layer of cascade, and will cost less in the long run. but i still prefer mat based deadeners.

Comment

i've had alot of personal strife with the quality of e-dead and the quality of the company's customer service.. but for **** that i 'might' use, and not going through that much personal strife if i have to wait 2 months for the stuff.. i'm picking me up some v.1 edead
          kevin

Comment

Working...
          X