87 323 hatchback
    white with blue pearl coat
    new exhaust and tips
    newer interior, blacl on black
    rebuilt engine, trans, new clutch
    re manufactured head
    sensortrack struts(Monroe) $700 just for them@Crappy tire
    tints

The car was a project then I had my insurance removed and i could not drive it, i did all the wor abou 1 year ago and have not driven it since, I haven't broken the engine in yet. Any way, I need the car off my drive way and would accept most reasonable offers for it. It needs TLC! I do not have the time to fix it. I would even trade it for something decent I am sure. Let me know if you guys can do anything with this! I put $4500 andcant drive it. it is 5 speed runs and drives but has no ins so no driving it, you would have to check me and I live in Scarborough and just realized this is an american site right?

there are Canucks here too

sounds like most of the work is done, good luck with the sale.

Comment

can I come check out the car next month?
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

If it's still here no problem!

Comment

I'm only looking to get $600 or so for it!!! i Will even trade for audio equipment or something usefull to me!

Comment

Working...
          X