Just Received Body Kit need input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Received Body Kit need input

I just received my bodykit for my 95lx (Style 924 from erebuni) what kind of problems will I likely run into. Any advice will help. ill prob try to put it on this weekend depending on the weather ill take some pics.
    Hustlas
    Dont give a ****stas
    And we smoke like broke down mufflas

No problems at all! Both rebars can stay...you only need to lose the foam bits!
    The only other problem i found was that my sides fit too snug under the dorrs and the dorrs rub on them.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

What did you use to hold the hold the kit on.. screws or clips or what else.
      Hustlas
      Dont give a ****stas

Comment

Save all you factory screws, j-clips, etc...you will need them as you fasten on all the parts in the same spots with them.
        Except for the sides, use 2 screws in either end...youll have to drill into your car yourself, but, no biggy.
        If you wanna see some pics, check out www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Looks really good hopefully mine will come out the same. What kind of paint did you use to do your interior, and how good are the Innovatek products.
          Hustlas
          Dont give a ****stas

Comment

I stand firmly behind the Innovatek products. The use name brand components (ie, Toshiba, Panisonic).
            AS for the interior, its regular PPG exterior auto paint.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

i had very little trouble with my bodykit. i had to do just a little sanding on the front bumper to get it to fit properly.
              current mods:

bodykit with custom green paint
              55" Matrix GR Motorsports two element wing
              clear corner lens
              17" Enkei RS6 wheels with 205/40R17 rubber
              Ground Control coilover kit
              KYB GR-2 struts
              LED undercar kit
              Tenzo Racing seats
              Pioneer Premier DEH-860MP head unit
              2 Cadence 12" subs
              Cadence 1000 watt amp
              Lightning Audio 1.0 farad capacitor
              Pioneer Premier front and rear speakers

future mods:

engine swap
              custom interior
              upgraded sound system

Comment

where did the misconception come from that the crash bars have to go?

Comment

Well my front crash bar didnt have to be removed but if i dont remove the rear the back bumper wont fit on there properly. Does anyone have any pics of when they installed there kit or some close up picks of the kit already installed. Of the front bumper and rear on where it is attached to the car.
                  Hustlas
                  Dont give a ****stas

Comment

Working...
                  X