tires don't rub...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tires don't rub...

just got my car lowered and i was so afraid the tires would rub... and they don't.. ck it out.. should i have gone any lower? i think if i did, i would really be rubbing . i think it's a good drop 1.25. can get two fingers between the rear tired and finder.. and three in the front. go to the link below in red.. to my car domain site.. and the last page is the lowered shots.. and the pic here is too. lemme know what you all think?
    Last edited by "WildSweetCool"; 11-17-2004, 12:12 AM.

Pictures of my car on cardomain

nah your good, If you go too low, you'll just be another ricer.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

your car looks sweet.. it looks allot like my car so I might be a little biased.
      sorry if I missed this somewhere but what springs did you use?
      Wish mine didnt rub... any idea of the offset on your rims?
      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
      -Dean
      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
      Injen CAI - Polished
      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
      DaveB trim rings
      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

if i remember correctly... i think it said on the back of my wheels..17 x 7
        and the springs are evotion sport lowering springs 1.25 drop

Comment

also, if you go too low, you'll also have a problem with your control arms.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

thanks.. i don't think i will be going any lower.. i think it's a nice drop.. plus i just had it done not to long ago.

Comment

Working...
            X