Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when are we voting on Nov ROTM?

???????????????????????

or is it a mod thing this time around and thats why I haven't seen it?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

nominations just ended, give the nominees a chance to send in their info...

Comment

It's always been a mod thing
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

november voting????????

Comment

i dun think it should be a mod thing, thats kinda lame, it should be a public vote, makes it more fun, and interactive for the forum, but you guys are the allmighty leaders, and i suppose your voice means more.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

thats why I suggested before that if you had to not include the public at least include the subscribing members, b/c I would like to have a vocie in it.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              thats why I suggested before that if you had to not include the public at least include the subscribing members, b/c I would like to have a vocie in it.
              well thats my point, i dont see a reason why only the mods are the ones voting, not to step on their toes, but its dumb.

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

november voting????????
                Was waiting on the nominees info which was just posted today - voting will comense as soon as I post up the voting thread.

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                i dun think it should be a mod thing, thats kinda lame, it should be a public vote, makes it more fun, and interactive for the forum, but you guys are the allmighty leaders, and i suppose your voice means more.
                Then whats the point of the write up if everyone already knows who won, that totally defeats the whole purpose. The nominations part is public to make it interactive for the forum. The point is to let the community voice their opinion in this way. But all you guys do is bitch, moan and complain about who is/isn't nominated. If you want more 2nd, or 3rd gens nominated then nominate them, it's not going to happen on it's own. The voting part is kept private to avoid popularity contests, bias towards a certain generation (mods consist of every gen owner) and also to create suspense in not knowing who won until the write up is unveiled to the public. I think that makes it funner. I feel the mods can make decisions based on more than just how cool the cars looks and take into consideration other aspects of the owner/car. I don't know why you hate the mods so much , but I think your taking it out of context. The point is to have fun with this, the entire process was carfully thought out before we even started to insure that would happen. Im sorry your not having fun with this and Im sorry your car didn't win last time. Hopefully we can change that.

I don't have a problem with that, I'll just have to post the voting thread in the subscribers forum.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Public voting IMO is better, I just was saying that incase the mods did decide to change it I could still participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                    Was waiting on the nominees info which was just posted today - voting will comense as soon as I post up the voting thread.

Then whats the point of the write up if everyone already knows who won, that totally defeats the whole purpose. The nominations part is public to make it interactive for the forum. The point is to let the community voice their opinion in this way. But all you guys do is bitch, moan and complain about who is/isn't nominated. If you want more 2nd, or 3rd gens nominated then nominate them, it's not going to happen on it's own. The voting part is kept private to avoid popularity contests, bias towards a certain generation (mods consist of every gen owner) and also to create suspense in not knowing who won until the write up is unveiled to the public. I think that makes it funner. I feel the mods can make decisions based on more than just how cool the cars looks and take into consideration other aspects of the owner/car. I don't know why you hate the mods so much , but I think your taking it out of context. The point is to have fun with this, the entire process was carfully thought out before we even started to insure that would happen. Im sorry your not having fun with this and Im sorry your car didn't win last time. Hopefully we can change that.

I don't have a problem with that, I'll just have to post the voting thread in the subscribers forum.
                    ok fist off, i could seriously give a **** if i won, or ever win,i didnt even want to be nominated, im not in competition with anyone, secondly, i dont hate the mods, i just dont always agree with you guys, but thats not the point, also im not taking things out of context, im just voiceing my opinion,

and about the whole we need more 2nd, and 3rd gens to be nominated, again i dont care, all im saying is this is like a 95 percent 1st gen forum, so obviously that plays a huge role in the nominations, im not complaining, or bitching, just stating facts. i just think it would be more fun for the "members" to have a say in it as well, like maybe make a poll, see what people think, then incorporate that into your expert decisions.

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                      like maybe make a poll, see what people think, then incorporate that into your expert decisions.
                      ya ruined it right there dude....

Are we gonna go thru this **** every fuking month.

The record has on record TheGoldPro don't give a ****. Duely noted, all in favor say I muthafukers!

I muthafukers!

OK, now that we have that on record, in type, filed in a special place, lets move the **** on.

I have no problem with you voicing your opinion, but we know it, move to the members get to vote too discussion.

Comment

hmmm, I think u guys should nominate my car. and I should win. Yep.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

I muthafukers!
                          -------------------------
                          '91 LX
                          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

im sorry did i strike a nerve???

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

are you sorry or are you just being patronizing again?

and ya dude, it's starting to bug. Ya keep tagging the fun factor.

Comment

Working...
                              X