mazda rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda rims

hey guys, i wanna know if there's any nicer rims from a newer mazda that would replace my 13's from my 91 pro. they're a 4-100 pattern i believe, and i dn't want anything too fancy, but i see some newer pro's and mata's with some nice 5 stars and i'd like to et my hand on a set, would they fit? and if so, does anyone have a set for sale?

thanks

99 es rims are nice - 15"
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

all miata rims are 4x100 (dunno about the newer 04 models and what not)

I got mione off of a 99 miata. They weigh in at something like 12 lbs or so and have teh mazda symbol in the middle. Look on ebay and you might catch a set going every once in a while. I paid something like 200+shipping (came with tires too 90% tread left)
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

YEa gotta love teh 99 ES rims....like to get my hand on some of them......
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

99 ES are 5 lug wheels. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
            99 ES are 5 lug wheels. No?
            4 lug (the same wheels Dave has)
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Oh, right. 99. But from then on they're all 5 lugs, right?

Comment

No - some 02-03 models had 5 spoke 4 lug wheels.
                All Miata wheels new and old are 4X100. I wouldn't mind a set of '99-01 15" for my Protege, but they're pricy. '99-00 Protege 4 lug 15" are great, but hard to find and pretty pricy.
                MX-3 wheels work too, naturally, and one of my brother's friends has a set of GS-SE 15" that I'll prolly buy for my Protege. Ultra rare but respectable for the Protege. $150 for the set without tires, and we can pick them up so there's no shipping. Then I'll have to get a set of tires, with my dad's discount through the Mazda tire program and Fusz, so that'll be prolly $150 for all 4, depending on what I get.

The lightest Mazda wheels you could get for the Protege are the 14" Miata M-edition BBS wheels, they wiegh like 8.5lbs each!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I like the new MS Miata wheels . . . too bad you can't get them though

Comment

All 99/00's are 4x100. 01+ ES, Pro5, MP3, MSP are 5x114.3
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

You can get the MS Miata's 17" Racing Harts, check E-bay and Miata.net's marketplace, but be ready to spend upwards of $1K for a set of 4.

3rd gen LXs had 15" 4 lug to 2003. They are 5 spoke with indentations in the spokes. I believe there's some guy selling 1 on E-bay now, search for Protege Wheels and you'll see it, he wants like $125+ shipping...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

are the 93' 323 4-100 rims? or diff?
                        93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

Easiest way to put it - all Mazda 4 lug wheels 1990 or newer are 4X100, all Mazda 4 lug wheels 1989 or older are 4X114.

Comment

Working...
                          X