Pic of my 1st gen with J-spec front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic of my 1st gen with J-spec front end

Well, after finally finishing working out bugs and tuning the car, I got around to uploading some pics of my car after the swap. It's not the best pic but it'll do for now.

(I will have more picks uploaded soon.)

Adam
    1991 Protege GTR
    #1739 of 2500
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Re: Pic of my 1st gen with J-spec front end

Originally posted by BoostedPro
    Well, after finally finishing working out bugs and tuning the car, I got around to uploading some pics of my car after the swap. It's not the best pic but it'll do for now.

(I will have more picks uploaded soon.)

Adam
    1991 Protege GTR
    #1739 of 2500
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Sorry to be picky, but that pic is way too dark - can't see the bumper very well.
      Scott
      '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
      '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
      '98 Volvo V70 T5
      '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

DUDE ITS JAP-SPEC!!

:D

but yea i cant really tell.
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
          DUDE ITS JAP-SPEC!!

:D

but yea i cant really tell.
          that's because your Ignorant

as you said j/k
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i can't tell cause i cant see... its black as night in that pic
            Tag Team

Comment

from what i can tell it looks just like this, 'cept it's painted....of which i was under the impression is was E-Spec GTX...

FYI: i removed those driving lights in favor for another set that i could install behind the grille. All 3 grilles are complete now, much cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by beachnut
                Sorry to be picky, but that pic is way too dark - can't see the bumper very well.
                dude, you know very well what it looks like

Comment

nice lights and grile also man.

Comment

I was under the impression that it was a J-spec bumper. However, since it is the same as Darryl's bumper, I'm guessing it's E-spec. BTW, I know it's not the best pic, it's just until I cna upload the others.

Adam
                    1991 Protege GTR
                    #1739 of 2500
                    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                    MODS:
                    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                    TO DO LIST:
                    EDM/JDM rear bumper
                    Repaint car

Comment

Well, i am not 100% sure it's E-spec, but we gathered from the photo of this J-Spec GTX, that ours must be E-spec...

It's deceiving, as if it's a Protege, then it's a 93/94 and it's possible that ours is a 90-92...but if it's a 323, then it's from a 90-92....so it's all still up in the air.
                      Attached Files

Comment

also, his isnt a gtx, its offa gtr...if that makes any dif

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                          dude, you know very well what it looks like
                          Yeah I guess ... just wanted to be sure so I could say ...

DAMMIT ADAM, WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FREAKING BUMPER!!!!!

Sorry, caps off ... phew! I think I was the one who started saying around pclub that it was an espec, but I've seen pics of 323's in Aussie land with it and they get their cars from Japan mostly, plus somebody else told me that maybe the Familia sedans had this bumper in Japan. So, that makes me thoroughly confused. I suppose I could just order one from CorkSport like in the pic of that white GTX and knowing them, I'd get something different. Then again, I might get an MPV bumper too ... who knows with them, I think they're all smoking crack. I'm so desperate now that I'm starting to convince myself that the GTR replica bumper isn't really that bad after all .
                          Scott
                          '98 Volvo V70 T5
                          '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

To answer your question Scott, my bumper, grill and lights came with my motor when I ordered it since I ordered a J-spec front clip.
                            I just wish the fenders on the clip weren't damaged so I could rock the "DOHC TURBO" fenders.

Adam
                            1991 Protege GTR
                            #1739 of 2500
                            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                            MODS:
                            TO DO LIST:
                            EDM/JDM rear bumper
                            Repaint car

Comment

Thanks Adam, I knew you were going to say that! Where did you buy the front clip? Btw, I'm pretty sure you can get those oem turbo fender decals from Corksport. If not, I know someone who has the Canadian GT decals. Oh, and at least for my sake, you don't need to post any clearer pics of the bumper - I know it kicks ass!
                              Scott
                              '98 Volvo V70 T5
                              '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Working...
                              X