Rear 6X9 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear 6X9 HELP

Ok, for a while now my rear 6x9's have not been working what so ever. a couple months a go i took the stock sub and amp out to put in my 2 audiobahn 12's. What happend? r the 6x9s connected to the stock amp? whats the deal?

could you write that again and try to communicate your problems, when they started, what you did, etc?

Comment

Yeah i think you accidentally deleted half your post.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If you have a MSP, then the four speakers are all tied in to the head unit's amplifier. The sub is pushed by a mono channel amp. I would recheck all of the wiring esp. to the rear speakers in case you snipped them when cutting the wires to the stock sub and amp. If you have a volt meter, turn it to "ohms" and connect the positive lead to the positive lead of the speaker and the same with the negative lead to the negative terminal of the 6x9. It should register over 3 ohms per speakers and if not, then they are blown.
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

Working...
        X