Rockford Fosgate demo truck in Charleston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockford Fosgate demo truck in Charleston

I was driving around testing my 12s in a new ported box when I passed a local shop with a Nissan Frontier out front. It was decked out and had Rockford Fosgate painted all in the sides and had what appeared to be like surf boards coming out on all sides of the bed with the RF logo on it. I didn't stop to look at it. The shop is notorious for ripping people off for years (I'm surprised the BBB hadn't shut them down). If you are in Charleston, the shop is Custom Car Stereo, and stay away I used to work at Dashboard Stereo (which has a couple of shops in Raleigh/Durham as well). I can't tell you how much business we got from them screwing customers' over. They would end up at our shop for life. Also, I have seen some ****ed up installs from them. They screwed me way back before discovering the shop that I ended up working at. They sold me a fosgate punch 100 and some **** was missing. I asked the salesman for some screws for the end plates of the amp and he claimed they didn't have any. When I told him I was trying to sell it to get a bigger fosgate amp, he said let me go around back and check and 2 seconds later pops up with some. ****tard. Yeah I sold the amp and then got the SoundStreams from the shop I was working at. He didn't know I was working down the street
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

that's been around about as long as the frontiers have been out i saw it at my first local competition it was cool then, but their xterra is way better:p:

Comment

Working...
    X