Steering Wheel Shake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering Wheel Shake

I have a 2001 Mazda Protege ES, and when i get up to about 80 the steering wheel starts shaking pretty harshly, i never remember it doing this, does anyone know what woud cause this, and or how it can be fixed?

According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Alright i havnt had my wheels aligned recently, could they have just gotten off? Also could uneven tire wear have anything to do with it? had a little skid out incident at 60mph being used to my other car where u have to hit the brake pedal hard for it to work.

Comment

yes, have your tires balanced, you may have a flat spot on one of your tires also.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Get your tires balanced...only about $5 a tire.

Comment

Working...
          X