Ghey ghetto ass SER ric3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghey ghetto ass SER ric3R

driving in the rain. I take off as usual...... shifting at 2500-3k rpms... nothing that high. Well this ghetto ass SER (early boxy 90's style) blows by me and trows on his hazards......

I was like WTF? IM driving 45 in a 45 and he blows by me thinking he won..... right... I get up next to him and rev my engine.... (yes street racing is bad, wrong, blah blah blah.....) He looks at me then says nah I dont need to whoop you again.....

I just laughed at him and drove off. No point in racing someone that stupid. He would probably hurt someone from his stupidity.

Sorry just had to rant b/c that ghetto ricer pissed me off... and I dont know why... crap I need my GTX motor...... Man that thing is going to get me into ALOT of trouble.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Originally posted by D323
    driving in the rain. I take off as usual...... shifting at 2500-3k rpms... nothing that high. Well this ghetto ass SER (early boxy 90's style) blows by me and trows on his hazards......

I was like WTF? IM driving 45 in a 45 and he blows by me thinking he won..... right... I get up next to him and rev my engine.... (yes street racing is bad, wrong, blah blah blah.....) He looks at me then says nah I dont need to whoop you again.....

I just laughed at him and drove off. No point in racing someone that stupid. He would probably hurt someone from his stupidity.

Sorry just had to rant b/c that ghetto ricer pissed me off... and I dont know why... crap I need my GTX motor...... Man that thing is going to get me into ALOT of trouble.

ok 1st off, i dont know what you have on ur car...so im talking stock vs. stock that SER would kick the crap out of a 1st gen protege. in case you dont know, they have a SR20de motor, its N/A but it still pulls alot more then a BP. that is...if your car is stock. if not, or if it was beat down to the point off death then, please act like you never read this.
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

yea, I know first hand not to mess with B14 SER's, read most of my racing story posts. They are mostly about me getting killed by them. They are dangerous!
      Eat ****.

Comment

never said I would have beaten him.... just said that the pussy wouldnt run when I challenged him....

That and a GTX 323 would beat the hell out of his ric3R azz.... Gimme a month or 2... hehehe ...

Anyways, doesnt matter if the other car is faster... get enough driver error involved and almost anything is possible... Does this mean I think I can be C6's and shiat.... hell no, but does it mean the ghetto ass ricer with 30+ hp in stickers will beat me... doubtful.

duh I know what they have and what they run. I was going to rely on the fact that he was acting like a fuktard, and he would probably miss shift or something to that effect.

Comment

hehe its actually pretty easy to beat any ricer cuz whoever drives them doesint know how to shift..........i flew pass this early 90's civic hatch back and it was lowered had a exhaust bigger then anything ive ever seen and i get in his lane then i see him get over and low and behold we are next to each other a stop light.............it turns green i gun it he does to then we are side by side for like 5 seconds then i hear the dreaded miss shift and just pull away hehe in a stock auto 96 pro

Comment

exactly.......

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              exactly.......
              very very very true. ricers cant shift for crap. im just a fan of SR20 motors, so i felt i would defend the car itself...lol

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
              1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
              1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                yea, I know first hand not to mess with B14 SER's, read most of my racing story posts. They are mostly about me getting killed by them. They are dangerous!
                b13's are pre 1995 sentras w/ sr20 aka se-r. 95-99 sentras aka b14 only had gxe, xe w/ stupid ass 1.6L.
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

woops, thanks thats what i mean. the B13.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

I love the B13 SER's... but they don't outpower the BP by much, and they're both way over-built motors!
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Hmm, the BP puts out like 125, the SR20 is 140hp.
                      TOrque is like 114bp, and like 120sr, or something similiar. I wouldnt call that WAY over built. Id call that asking for plenty more

If I ever so sell my protege, which wouldnt be for a long time, Id definately pick up a B13 Sentra.
                      Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                        Hmm, the BP puts out like 125, the SR20 is 140hp.
                        TOrque is like 114bp, and like 120sr, or something similiar. I wouldnt call that WAY over built. Id call that asking for plenty more

If I ever so sell my protege, which wouldnt be for a long time, Id definately pick up a B13 Sentra.
                        what do you mean not way over built? that sr20 can handle 400whp with no work done to the internals.

lscrx means that the motor is tough and built to take just about anything sane. not over built, in definition, where the hp output is high or overwhelming.

lscrx, the sr20 puts about 125whp down. a bp with all the bolt on's MIGHT come close to that 125whp goal.
                        Almost there

jdm tails... check
                        jdm bumper... check
                        ms lip... check
                        ms grill... check
                        ms sideskirts... check
                        ms rear skirts... check
                        ms spoiler... check
                        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

OHhh, I thought he meant that in stock form the motor is overbuilt. As in the stock numbers are insane. And it runs 9s in the 1/4 on 85 octane. LOL.
                          Eat ****.

Comment

Overbuilt as in the BP can take heavy modding w/o upgrading internals.... its funny I have a few friends that are honda guys... I talk about big turbos and they talk about it too, but the also talk about sleeving/forged internals....

Comment

yea, sucks to have an aluminum block. Cast iron is they way to go woot!!!
                              Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X