• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VENOM parts for our cars!

For 1.5/6/8
    Fuel injectors, fuel pump, and 'e-chip'

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

finnaly a chip for our cars! woohoo!

Comment

Damn, we actually have parts made for us! Nice! If any one is good with Venom products, could they decribe in not too much of the detail as to what they do? For example, can I just get the Venom 400 module, even though my engine is bone stock (except for the CAI)? Thanks.
      Last edited by turbonium959; 08-31-2003, 09:45 AM.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I don't think I would bother with the chip, and the injectors on the 1.5 .. well if you needed more feul for nos orwhatever you could just grab some 1.8 injectors... hehe..

Best thing I think for the 1.5 ,
        a custom T25 manifold with turbo and downpipe
        as straight as possible 3" or 21/4 exhaust.
        and the injectors from a 1.8 with an fmu and maybe s-afc..(not sure)

If you can get someone to make the manifold ..it would be so sweet.

I wish I knew welding.
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          www.essentialspeed is willing (and wanting) to make a manifold. Email them at info@essentialspeed.com
          Even if there is very little interest, he is willing to make one-offs....

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

just checking out the new club...

I heard Bruce is going gas ?! Cool Bruce. Let me know before hand if you need help setting up the timing with that stuff I sold and also tell you some other hints (if you want , of course).

peace out.
            Ex-nitrado, now only CAIdo

Comment

yeah that will be on the 323 though , once some bills are paid off and cash freed up..

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

my buddie had a venom on his mustang, and there was no real noticable diffrence IMO its not worth it.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I was trying to tell someone that this weekend,,,
                  ofcourse I can't remember who with all the damn drinking and shaking my ass I did this weekend
                  Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                    I don't think I would bother with the chip, and the injectors on the 1.5 .. well if you needed more feul for nos orwhatever you could just grab some 1.8 injectors... hehe..

Best thing I think for the 1.5 ,
                    a custom T25 manifold with turbo and downpipe
                    as straight as possible 3" or 21/4 exhaust.
                    and the injectors from a 1.8 with an fmu and maybe s-afc..(not sure)

I wish I knew welding.
                    Bruce
                    Ok...but even if you did get someon to make a manifold for it..you couldn't push that much boost through it could you???? Also why can't you put the 1.8 manifold on the 1.5???? Also whats a fmu and a s-afc ?????? Also could you get injectors off the 1.8..they would fit...????
                    Last edited by RacerX; 09-02-2003, 05:43 PM.
                    DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

Heh, I thought everyone knew there was venom parts for the 1.5? I made a post bout it not long ago. The problem with the parts are... 400+ dollars for those lil parts? I thought about it but I dont have that much money to waste. I'd rather just save the money to buy a 1.8l and do the swap. Anyways, I think the old page is up now.
                      Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                        Ok...but even if you did get someon to make a manifold for it..you couldn't push that much boost through it could you???? Also why can't you put the 1.8 manifold on the 1.5???? Also whats a fmu and a s-afc ?????? Also could you get injectors off the 1.8..they would fit...????
                        for the s-afc and the fmu ...
                        go on www.gogle.com and type that in .. or type in what is .....

I never tried putting my 1.8 turbo manifold on the 1.5 ..
                        bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
                          I'd rather just save the money to buy a 1.8l and do the swap. Anyways, I think the old page is up now.
                          yeah , which is being a major pain in the ass.

damn 2nd gens
                          Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

is it possible to use this venom and the Jet chip at the same time? or are they the same thing basically?

Comment

do NOT buy this venom 400. it is a waste of money.

my 0.02
                              Ex-nitrado, now only CAIdo

Comment

Working...
                              X