Anybody else watch MXC on SpikeTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else watch MXC on SpikeTV?

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge on Spike TV. It is the most hilarious show on TV! Gotta Check it out if you haven't yet.

MXC is the ultimate in reality sports, where the contestants are always physically and mentally challenged.
    OMG...Please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means. I'm picturing "Special Olympics meets Fear Factor."
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

I'm watching it right now. I love the game where they get run of by the big boulders. Some of the **** looks like it really hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Some of the **** looks like it really hurts.
        That is what is so funny...and the comments!

Comment

Yeah I love the dubbing job they did.

Comment

DON"T GET ELIMINATED

I watch this show religiously, every f*cking Sunday, and whatever other weekdays it might be on. I actually talked to a friend of mine from Japan, and he told me that this show is more then 10 years old, but he watches it here also, because its so god damn funny!
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Yea, that show is hilarious, I always seem to miss it when it's on though
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

that shows great. the best thing i seen on it already had to be when the soccer ball smacked the lady in the face from like 100 ft in the air
                1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

ROFL! I will admit it I love to watch spike Tv. thank god.
                  Sagaris

Comment

I try to watch it, but I am just too busy laughing to watch it effectively. Last night's collection was particularly funny, as I gave myself a headache from laughing so hard. Those people wiping out into the rocks in the water, and the one that hit the bank on the far side (face first)... then a couple episodes later the rocks coming down hill, with "kenny blankenship" smacking right into the wall before even starting uphill....

it's a good ab workout.
                    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
                    X