New Mods for Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mods for Winter

Seeing that winter should be soon around the corner, I re-insured my car again (had been riding my bike through the summer). I ended up doing a few mods to it. I finally got my carbon fiber taillights that I had waited almost 10 months before they came off backorder. And 2 nights ago, I got my car lowered on Eibach Springs. Definetly makes a difference in ride quality (its sooooo smooth!), and is handles WAY better. I took some pictures early morning yesterday out near the dyke near my house, as there was a wild fog sitting there... click this link for more pictures...

Rip '99 Mazda Protege
    Current: Mazdaspeed6

looks awesome with the misty sky :briggrin:
    NICE!
    Sagaris

Comment

Looks very nice, very clean!
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Looks super!!!

Luv those black Pro's
        Scott
        '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
        '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
        '98 Volvo V70 T5
        '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

I like those tail lights. What are they?
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Thanks god they arent the clear/white altezza's.... I hate them... but if I was to get any it would be CF ones.... and I would only do it on a black car is it blends togehter....... hate it more when a black care get the clear ones or a white car gets the CF ones... just doesnt work.... but yea these look pretty good

Comment

Every thing looks very nice, but I got one question for you: why did you lower your car before winter? That will do you worse once its going to start snowing heavy. Just a thought.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                I like those tail lights. What are they?
                APC Carbon Fiber Taillights.

asylum24: I would of never got the clear white altezzas. I have a little taste unlike many car owners out there. it just looks WRONG on a black car! These were the only ones I wanted, which is why I waited 10 months for them.

Originally posted by turbonium959
                Every thing looks very nice, but I got one question for you: why did you lower your car before winter? That will do you worse once its going to start snowing heavy. Just a thought.
                Lucky enough, here in Vancouver, moreso Richmond, it doesn't snow here as much as the rest of Canada. If we're lucky we may get snow about 1 or two times a year. Even then it sticks for a day or two. We get a lot of rain however (this year being exceptionally odd). We've had clear skies up to now, which is extremely rare. True enough if I go futhur into the interior, or up on the mountains, there will be plenty of snow, but thats what my dad's '98 MPV 4x4 is for.
                Rip '99 Mazda Protege

Comment

looks good man, like the car alot.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I like the carbon fiber one much better than the clear and the red tail lights (not sure what brand or model), but I have seen them on other member's cars.
                    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                    Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                      I like the carbon fiber one much better than the clear and the red tail lights (not sure what brand or model), but I have seen them on other member's cars.
                      Yeap, for sure. I know which ones you are talking about. Pretty much look like stock, cept the white part is near the bottom. Those are alright, but again look like stock, and too much red.
                      Rip '99 Mazda Protege

Comment

i had aftermarket foglights in my stock foglight spot like last year, and hit a snow bank and blew them both out, just thought bout that.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                        X