FNG here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG here!

Hello all. Well I don't drive the Emerald Mica (I think) '02' Protege ES, my wife does. Just picked it up a couple days ago. I was originally looking for a Focus Zetec for the tunning capabilities. After test driving the Pro I was impressed how quick it moved and it's handling, tho the alignment and tires are messed up. So I went for it and did the paperwork that day. I was really hoping to put a turbo or supercharger on it to give it a little more spunk. But I think I'm gonna focus on suspension, exterior, interior and just blue print the motor, intake, full exhaust upgrade and a bit of fuel and timing upgrade. Not really looking for big hp just something that the wife can have fun driving in.

Me personally I drive the Red '04' SRT-4, and I'm loving every minute of it. The wife likes it too, but she doesn't like all the shifting, so we went with the automatic protege. Still gets up quick for a auto tho, i was really surprised. A few things I've done with the SRT... Stage 1, Mopar Cat back, IP2 intake, MSD wires, MPx UDP, Greddy TT, Spring Mod, Exhaust Depot Hard pipes w/greddy type-s BOV. Next ...... Stage III, suspension, and wheels/tires.

Oh how do I pay for all this, I'm getting deployed Jan. '05'..... hehehe.... time to mod.

Hopefully all you can help me and my wife in our endless search for more fun.
    There's more to racing than in a straight line or circles.....

'04' Dodge SRT-4
    Borla 2.5" Cat-back
    MPx UDP
    MSD wires
    E.D. Hard Pipes
    Greddy Type-S BOV
    Mopar Stage I
    Mopar Short Shifter

'02' Mazda Protege ES
    Still in the works......

Clarksville eh? Welcome aboard.

Comment

got pics of the srt?
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No not yet hopefully this weekend if it's nice so I can get the SRT and Protege together.
        There's more to racing than in a straight line or circles.....

'04' Dodge SRT-4
        Borla 2.5" Cat-back
        MPx UDP
        MSD wires
        E.D. Hard Pipes
        Greddy Type-S BOV
        Mopar Stage I
        Mopar Short Shifter

'02' Mazda Protege ES
        Still in the works......

Comment

Working...