not ebay: bpt and jdm v6 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not ebay: bpt and jdm v6 engine

the people say they have jdm mazda engine and front clips the list the bpt engine and the 2.5 v6 engine

another site that sells bpt clips and engine: but i heard bad thinks about them

Comment

there is a reason why flash options is so cheap. :/
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by nismo87r
        another site that sells bpt clips and engine: but i heard bad thinks about them

http://www.flashoptions.com/product_...10&subcatID=37
        I just took a look in there and correct me if I 'm wrong but under whats supposed to be a JDM BPT there is a pic of an ordinary BP?
        at least it looks so to me because of the mani.
        '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
        Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

the engine alone is a bp. i never saw that till now. but the clip is a gtx clip

Comment

Working...
          X