Taking photshop requests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking photshop requests.

IM bored again at work...give me your requests.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

If you could, Id like ya to do the following for me. Photoshop an emerald green Protege sedan with gloss black wheels and silver graphics. Just so I can get an idea as to what my car might look like. This way I'll be able to see whether or not I want to put on my graphics. Also, if its not too much to ask, photoshop a green EVO style hood (the 2 separate vents) thats green on the sides and silver up the middle. Starting from the front bumper and going up to the windshield. Thanks.

Comment

Cant do much with those ass....that thing is perfection.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
        If you could, Id like ya to do the following for me. Photoshop an emerald green Protege sedan with gloss black wheels and silver graphics. Just so I can get an idea as to what my car might look like. This way I'll be able to see whether or not I want to put on my graphics. Also, if its not too much to ask, photoshop a green EVO style hood (the 2 separate vents) thats green on the sides and silver up the middle. Starting from the front bumper and going up to the windshield. Thanks.
        got ya...i'll work on that.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
          lol, I'll rice them up just for fun.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You dont have to have a steady hand...thats what zoom is for.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
              got ya...i'll work on that.
              Ever get this done?

Comment

I forgot about it, i'll work on it tonight. have it up before midnight.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I forgot about it, i'll work on it tonight. have it up before midnight.
                  Thanks much.

Comment

silver aveo from the side with 5% limo tint on all the rear windows and a 35% on the driver and passenger side front windows......

I cant seem to find a good pic of a silver aveo from the side anywhere.....
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

what year do you want?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                        silver aveo from the side with 5% limo tint on all the rear windows and a 35% on the driver and passenger side front windows......

I cant seem to find a good pic of a silver aveo from the side anywhere.....

do you want the hatcback or the sedan?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

what year do you want?
                          Sorry bout that. 2000 model year. Sedan.

Comment

ok, will do, have to find a good pic to start with.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

What kind of graphics do you want?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X