X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to: make SIDE VENTS

1st. -> we have to fin suitable car and angle to make side vent

2nd. -> select the part that you want to become side vent, then c/p

3rd.. -> use image/adjustments/brightnes&contrast, tu little bit shadow selection, and use burn tool to shadow upper side and air intake like on the picture

4th. -> use eraser, but lower their opacity, and use it with blur so you can erase right part of side vent, to become smooth edges

5th. -> now select the edge of side vent, like on the picture, and use brush to paint the selection, colour you have to pick is brighter colour, you have to find colour on car from upper side of car, roof, or below the side windows

6th. -> the result of brushing should look like this

7th. -> inside the vent, make selection, and use same colour that you use to fill up selection on 5th & 6th , when you do that, use burn tool to adjust it

8th. -> result of doing that should look like this, also you can put a little bit blur on upper side of selection

9th. -> and the finally, you have to c/p part of the door that is inside the vent, select it, and c/p it to the right, not much, it depends how much is deep side vent

10th. -> result of it

11th. -> now you just have to connect c/p part with original door

FINAL

Last edited by joe_hra; 12-04-2004, 10:03 AM.
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

how about a wide-body how too

Comment

maybe tomorrow
      Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

Thanks joe, that makes a little more sense.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thanks for the write-up, nice explanation

Comment

always amazing work joe.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

stickied with the other tutorials. thanks joe =]

Comment

Working...
              X