Omg!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg!!!!!!!

I just went to a Pick-N-Pull and saw soemthing really really bad! i asked if they had any Mazda Protege's there, while i was expecting for "No, we dont got any here" the dude says yeh we got tons of those here hes like just go out into the junkyard and theres about 2-3 rows my eyes got big and i ran out there like a bat out of hell lol but then i saw the worst thing ever........there was 3 rows of mazda 1st and 2nd gen protege's but it looked liek they all had been smashed all the way up to the dashboard and the ones that were not had no engine left or just maybe one or 2 thigns that the person before me had left because it was not good. really sucks but everythign else was good in them, interior's were good everything except for just the engines on most of them.

Hey, that's better than the junkyards in this town. I usually see 1 or 2 BG Protege's that are literally stripped to the chassis.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeh thats very true, im really lucky because most do have the engine's and the interiors in all msot all of them are excellent so i really cant complain.

Comment

Nearest protege in a junkyard is 120 miles from me

Comment

Dont worry j...if you need something just hit me up...I'll take it off my neighbors car.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol... what kind of engine does your neighbor have?

Comment

Working...
            X