Want a BPT GTX...well look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a BPT GTX...well look here

THis kid from nebraska is selling his BPT GTX engine for bout $150. the auction is right now. The seller sounds like a moronic asshole thats is lazy. Read his Auction and let me know what you think. Well you can have the engine, but the ****ty looking mx3 has to come with it, he is too lazy to pull the engine. all looks dirty, but does the thing run?!?!

enjoy and tel me what u all think.
    If i lived more West id buy the car for $150.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

He says it runs. If i had $2k right now, i would think about buying the whole car, he's got a haltech e6k in it. Of course i would wanna see it run first, but hell Lincoln's only 45min away from here.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

you'd seriously have to be a retard not to give him 2000 for that car!!!

damn if i lived nearby i'd buy it and make so much money selling all of that crap
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
        you'd seriously have to be a retard not to give him 2000 for that car!!!

damn if i lived nearby i'd buy it and make so much money selling all of that crap
        If only Pepsi wouldn't have laid me off
        I think I'm gonna take a road trip and look at it anyway. If i decide to, I'll take some pics.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

well he ended up getting $980 more for the parts then what he was asking for the whole car. Like i said earlier **** PEPSI!!!!!!! If i was still there i would have had well enough to give him 2g's for that car!!!

93' 5spd DX
          R.I.P

Comment

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12763

Looking for best offer
            Current Cars
            2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
            1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
            1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
            1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Working...
            X