New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

I've been on msprotege.com for a while now and decieded to branch out, just wanna say hola to yall at club protege...

these forums are really active!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Comment

Welcome
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

lol sup man.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Eh welcome..... so what you got?
          There's more to racing than in a straight line or circles.....

'04' Dodge SRT-4
          Borla 2.5" Cat-back
          MPx UDP
          MSD wires
          E.D. Hard Pipes
          Greddy Type-S BOV
          Mopar Stage I
          Mopar Short Shifter

'02' Mazda Protege ES
          Still in the works......

Comment

03.5 Tit MSP, i have a CF trunk by JSP(in my apartment), awaiting Niv's CF gemini invader style hood, awaiting Gunmetal Volk Challenges from rishie. Engine rebuild w/ forged internals come april if i have any scratch left from the other exterior bs.

Comment

I thought you said you didn't like this forum?

Comment

Someone doesn't like us!

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.
                02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Yeah, I know a couple people who belong to a couple different forums, not good to say something about one protege/mazda forum on another protege/mazda forum becasue for information, people will probably go to more than one!

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
                    it's just dead thats all and the layout is not what i'm used to, it's not like i posted that and didn't expect people to see it, **** i see goldpro everywhere. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by txrxs
                      it's just dead thats all and the layout is not what i'm used to, it's not like i posted that and didn't expect people to see it, **** i see goldpro everywhere. Thanks for the welcome.

HAHAHAH...I am a member of protege5, protegeclub, and a new member of this club....and I see GoldPro everywhere too....matter of fact he asked me to list my turbo kit which I have for sale on this site......hahahaha....I like protege5 set up as afr as the site and have been on there longer than the others and have caught myself disliking other forums...but Im getting over it and adjusting...

Jeremy

Comment

Its slow right now, but as it gets colder you'll see alot more activity.

haha, 22 people currently viewing this thread.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar

BUsted!
                          Visit My Garage

Comment

Not like its a big deal, he posted his opinion of this forum, and we all know its slow around here. Doesnt matter though, IMO all the forums have their own thing to offer. This forum has, if you would, "experts" in such topics as Auto-x, part numbers, forein parts availablity and such. I like all of the forums and have no problem finding information that is needed. The thing that is different about this forum is the allowance of "assholes" post's but not stupid noobs. You post an asshole response, nothing is done, You post a dumb response, you get flamed. He said it in that thread, this is the place if you want to know more about 1st gens, the other forums mentions IMO are geared more toward the 2nd and 3rd gens(no so much the second gens, their just the outcast losers ). Anyways, welcome tsrxs or whatever you complicated ass sn is.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                            X