Anyone know how to swap a BPT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to swap a BPT?

i know its in the wrong section, but noone replies in the regional forums. so im wanting to know: is there anyone in the chicagoland area or anywhere within 75 miles that has done a BPT swap and would be willing to help me out with mine? im planning on doing it next summer, so im just gauging interest now. thanks
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

help is on the way

I am Steve a student at Triton college enrolled in the automotive technican program.I am interested in your engine swap. I have never done one before
    but, I have the means and the education behind me to back me up. So if your up
    for it I'd be more than happy to take on a knew challenge. I have a 94 Mazda Protege 1.8L sohc, and who knows I may need the same engine swap your doing. Oh yeah, In case your wondering I live in Rosemont.

Your Friend In The Hot pursuit for Speed,

Steve.

Comment

I can help you out with the project man..
      I live by Triton College by the way.
      Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
      you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

hey guys, IF in case i would want to do the swap on my 2nd gen pro would you guys be interested in helping me out too?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
        X