warranties SUCK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warranties SUCK!!!!

warranties suck :suckie: balls.i have a new protege5 03 and i cant change anything to the performance.if i change any performance parts then the warrenty is voided and i cant do that b/c im a 17 year old kid and i know im going to mess something up...right now im just working on looks till i turn 22 then im going all out on that car and changing every thing its going to fing fly..but i got 5 years...any body have any ideas i can do to bring the hps or top speed up and not get my warrenty voided?im thinking of getting a bolt on airintake and just take it off every time i bring it in...any ideas??????
    warranty

If you dont want a warranty, don't buy a brand new car. Simple as that!
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Wow . . . try driving a subaru, then you'll learn the meaning of "I hate my warranty." Technically, if the mod didn't cause whatever failure you're trying to get covered they can't void it, as per magnusson/moss (sp?). For example, they legally aren't allowed to deny your claim on a faulty oil pump if you have a modified suspension. They can and will deny your claim if you break something in the suspension (strut mounts, sway bar, whatever).

Comment

Hey just let me know if you need any help installing something. But Mazda of Knoxville on Kingston Pike is a great dealership. They don't get too touchy when it comes to warranties. If you ever have a problem contact Mike or Nate at the dealership, they both own turbo Proteges with lots of mods so they can help you if the service department gives you any trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X