Corksport Exhaust on 2.0 ES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corksport Exhaust on 2.0 ES?

Anyone on here have the Corksport Power Series Exhaust on a 2.0? I just ordered one for my 03 ES last night for Christmas and was wondering if anyone else had put it on. Only bad part is that they are backordered till 1/4/05. I just put this in this forum since it would probably get more attention.

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
    www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

never hear of what it supposed to sound like on an ES i know the Turbo CS exhaust sounds kinda decent. not really loud. tell me what you think when you get it on. How much was it again after shipping?
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

it was 444 with shipping. I live in MI and got standard ground if that makes a difference.

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

did you get it yet?
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

it will be here thursday, and i should be able to put it on either later that night or saturday morning before i leave for my snowboarding trip. I'm excited to see what it looks, and more importantly, sounds and performs like.

Comment

Exhaust just came in today - i must say its a beautfully crafted system. I want to put it on later tonight, but it looks like I'll have to wait until saturday to do the honors. I will have pics of the install here shortly. Maybe even a how-to. I guess putting an exhaust system is an idiot mod, but then again, some people might be puzzled.

Comment

well...it on yet??!?!?! PICS? SOUND CLIP?
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

damn, i forgot about this thread. As far as the sound clips go, i wont be able to make any. When i get home tonight, i will take some pics and upload them on here as well as my cardomain site. Its long overdue for an update and i also have my pics of the kartboy shifter installed. Sorry about the neglect

Comment

Working...
                X