Lower Tie Bar (split thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower Tie Bar (split thread)

i built the rear one myself with pipe i hstill had left. so it almost cost me nothing. it looks exactly the same. i´ll also built the front one as soon as i find some time.
    www.mazda-community.de

whatever works... if you have skills thats cool
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

very nice, what is the suggest thickness for the bars, i know small ones dont work that well, but too big, there too hard, i would make these bye myself,because of the cost...so any ideas...any help is grately appriciated
      93' mazda 323 - stock 1.6L sohc, absolutely no mods

Comment

i really don't mean to sound like a dick, but i've been asked this many times.

do you think Eibach would just hand over specs for their springs so you can go out and make your own?

do you think Magnaflow will hand over tech shets for how they build their mufflers so you can go out and make your own?

Believe me, if i could make them for a cheaper price, i would. They really aren't hard to make, besides, the specs are out there...

Comment

lay down the law darryl LOL
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

no it's not that....i guess i feel a little offended.

I understand it's a few bucks to shell out, but i'm happy to work out some sort of deal, payment plan/options etc.

Comment

What's so bad about buying them? I mean come on, it's Darryl, we know him! Besides, if we buy parts from him, then more parts will be made available. Now if only he had some stuff for 2gens . . .

Comment

hey, i dind´t mean it like that, i know how much work it is,althogh i said, that it isn´t hard. and i guess i would have bought them from you, but i think shipping to germany would cost a little too much

so relax.
                www.mazda-community.de

Comment

i give props to darryl for theses lower tie bars. hes offers a wicked product with top quality. Man he'll even gets them powdercoated for you. I think you can even ask for a few didn't colours if i'm not mistaken. Don't quote me on that

Comment

Working...
                  X