Huge Update: New Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Update: New Stuff

I have a ton of new pictures for you. All these were taken at another local car show, where 96GrandAmAed and myself took trophies again. I have some updated ones of the new interior, Jordan's new wheel, and a special edition Mustang.

Comment

And Now For The New Custom Leather Seats

Comment

how you like them apples? lol

that stang was definitely hot!
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

sexy sexy wheel

REAL "P. I. M. P.'s" HAVE LEATHER

look at this sexy blue car with MATCHING chair
          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Your Pro's interior is alot like mine except i have more silver. Nioooce!
            <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
            AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

except his is all custom

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                that has to be the funniest thing ive heard all day

where are YOUR 1200$ custom leatehr seats boYEE!?"
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

have any closeups of the doors? was wonderin how they turned out.... and didnt you just use like that spray paint stuff that people usually use for their dashes and whatnot?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    have any closeups of the doors? was wonderin how they turned out.... and didnt you just use like that spray paint stuff that people usually use for their dashes and whatnot?
                    vinyl spray dye...

the door panels turned out phenomenal on the leather, the wrapping was pretty much immaculate.

i felt the leather every chance i could..

and the silver you see is a special weave leather thats ****ing PHAT!.....its hard to tel in the pics but it looks SENSATIONAL with the weave in person.
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                      I don't really have any huge closeups. I am now considering wrapping everything in black vinyl. That way everything would be flawless, because no paint job is perfect.

Comment

Care to back that statement up with pictures? Call me skeptical but I have to raise the

Comment

YEA me too
                          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

What do u think your the first one to get custom leather seats?. Ive seen like 5 maybe more. either way nice car love the kit ...Jon

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                              What do u think your the first one to get custom leather seats?. Ive seen like 5 maybe more. either way nice car love the kit ...Jon
                              No, but I know there are not many Protege owners that have done custom leather seats and dyed everything in their interior. It is a huge project to undergo and I don't think that everyone is willing to put forth the hours and the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X