company make overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

company make overs

well, i just got a bit of information. rockford fosgate bought MB quart. well, with RF's backing, MBQ will be coming out with almost every audio component, including amps and HU's they will be expanding their product lineup by a **** ton RF is supposed to be coming out with some very power full amps within the next year also. not a whole lot of news about lightning audio, except that my friend, who's a manager at a shop that sells LA, RF, and MBQ, said that the lighting audio "convertable sub" that you can change the magnet on, and what not, is an awesome sub. he said he was thoroughly impressed also, RF, MBQ, LA and a **** ton of other brands, even audiobahn, will be cracking down on internet sales of their merchandise.
    Last edited by blue LEDz; 10-04-2003, 08:45 PM.

this also means that MB quartz might nolonger be german engineered stuff anymore.
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
      this also means that MB quartz might nolonger be german engineered stuff anymore.

they'll still be the same design and quality of MBQ, just now they have much more backing from RF

Comment

Know anything new about MTX ? They seem to have fallen off of the earth.
        2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
        Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
          Know anything new about MTX ? They seem to have fallen off of the earth.

nope, but i'll check with my distributor next time i'm down that way, since they carry MTX, but *technically* i can't purchase MTX cause of dealer restrictions they want like a $5000 buy in, and $1000 per month course my rep will hook me up, but it'd be a personal favor, and i'm saving that favor for something big

Comment

big as in extreme vehicle
            '02 classic red p5

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
              big as in extreme vehicle

hehe, big as in an extreme vehicle, an SQ vehicle, and maybe one or 2 others of my friend's cars it'll be a deal with all the brands that have dealer restrictions from my wholesaler:p: not to mention possibly a big screen plasma TV, since they distribute those too

Comment

you can buy a new car for as much as those big screen plasma tv's cost. let just say you need to win the lottory or something to buy all this stuff blue
                '02 classic red p5

Comment

Working...
                X