X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick photoshop

my first try at Photoshop. I can't get the colors right
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mazpro; 12-21-2004, 01:06 AM.

nice for a first try
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

very good 1st try. keep it up

Comment

thanks, but I can't figure out how to work with the colors. I guess silver is king of hard.

Comment

2 mazpro: silver, black is the worst colour, you have only desaturate bumper, you have to use color blance, or brushing, to get original colour of car.....

EDIT:
          Here it is , i put your desaturated bumper on car, and the erase stuff, that is not important , little brushing, little color balance, little bluring, adding some things, and this is it
          Last edited by joe_hra; 12-22-2004, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Wow, I like that bonnet mod joe, Im going o have to check into that.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOVE does freaking headligths!!!!!! the pro looks freaking ANGRY

[/QUOTE]
              And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

WOW!, that car looks mean as hell. I am in love with it specially the headlights, I might have to look for a place that does custom eyelids to get those done. great work and thanks for the explanation joe hra.

Comment

That hood style would be called a "boser" hood if you ask the Veedub enthusiasts...
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

2 mazpro: custom eyelids, no it's custom hood ... NegatiZE said that is called boser, well, here is called bad look hood, or bad bonnet in brit english ... it's not so expensive, that could be made at any workshop that is working with metal ... but be carefully on first drop of the hood (don't brake your hedlights)

Comment

I like the tach and nitrous bottle

Comment

Originally posted by joe_hra
                        2 mazpro: custom eyelids, no it's custom hood ... NegatiZE said that is called boser, well, here is called bad look hood, or bad bonnet in brit english ... it's not so expensive, that could be made at any workshop that is working with metal ... but be carefully on first drop of the hood (don't brake your hedlights)
                        I know it wasn't the eyelids but I didn't know that you could get the hood done like that, that's why I said to get the eyelids. I guess I'll be asking the bodyshops if they can do it.

Originally posted by jnorion
                        I like the tach and nitrous bottle
                        Last edited by mazpro; 12-24-2004, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X