Took out prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took out prelude

My friend has an 88 Prelude. Don't know if it's an SI or whatnot. But he's put a few mods on his car, cai, exhaust, pulley, rims and tires. Anyway, we got on it at like a 30mph roll, I passed him and put like 5 cars on him by the end of 3rd. Then we got a light, he jumped me on the start by like a half car. At the beginning of 2nd I caught and passed him. By 3rd I had like 3 car son him and still pulling.

Fun little race, just thought Id post.
    Eat ****.

those older preludes are fugly IMO. good kills.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea, they are definately ugly beasts. I like to pick on hondas. Can't wait till im boosted, im goin honda and B13 sentra hunting!
      Eat ****.

Comment

same here. I know this thread will get overrun with street racing is bad... blah blah blah. I dont care. I have been driving a slow ass SOHC b6 for 5+ yrs now. Once the GTX is in I am going to have fun. I dont care what anyone says.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

The 3rd gen Prelude came with either the carbed or fuel-injected 2.0 DOHC... 100-135hp I think. I used to have a '91 Prelude SI with the B21A1, 140hp/135lb-ft It was the bastard B-series that 99% of Honda people have never heard of
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

96 Bonneville vs 90 Prelude Si

Yeah I know..
            Those 89-91 (I think) are slow. A friend was always braggin he had exhaust, header, intake, suspension and one day I was in my Bonneville 96 automatic (but it is a 3.8 V6) which is kind of a grand mas car but does run good.

I told him lets punch it once the light turns green to se if that **** really runs. He is like OK YOU ASK FOR IT. I damn smoked his AShs so bad. I was even playin withe the throttle... it was cool cause I like to hear the VTec begging for mercy on my side window, you know its like as if the engine is screamin " I am VTEC let me pass you" LOL.

The dude never never looked at my face , LOL, I loved it in my Bonneville auto matic.

Comment

good kill

Comment

I beat 2 Accords last week, at the same time. The main one was a '93 or so(the first of the rounder style), then a square type early '90s. I started behind the round one, he's a juinor at my school, and on other rides home in the past I've seen him drive hard and acting all cool with his friends in the car. This time he got on the highway-type road I take on my way home, and he gunned it right away. I stayed behind him(as opposed to doing a risky right-lane pass, I try to keep things safe and reduce lane changes, etc), and as soon as the onramp merged, he cut over. I gunned it in 3rd and changed lanes leftward faster than he could and got into the far left lane. I passed him near the redline in 3rd(78 or so mph, a speed impossible to obtain in that spot in my 323, hah), as I pass I look over, he's got this "Ooh man I'm racing now!" look on his face, then he looked over and I flipped my hand in the air and gave him my patented "What the hell" look. As I got past him, I glance over and see a red square accord trying to keep up(I'm doing about 90 now in 4th), but he didn't have a chance against BP power. I merged over still flat out(because the kid in the round Accord was still trying even though he clearly lost, and I had to get over to get off at the proper street(even though I could have kept going, I already proved my point, no need to keep going), and went to 5th and coasted and continued to merge over. I look right and the kid in the accord is still flat out trying to do a ricer flyby but I could only laugh at him.

I don't look for people to race. I'm more than willing to race someone if it's on my way to a destination, but I won't go out for the purpose of racing. Kinda sucks because I haven't yet pulled up to a stop light with a participant to race. And when I do find someone that appears ready to race, there's always traffic.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                X