for sale or trade for your Protege!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sale or trade for your Protege!

im sure a lot of you guys here arent looking for a jeep grand cherokee, but its all good..

i have 1993 Jeep grand cherokee that i want to sell or trade. i was 1st off going to get a wrangler but i want a car now, i used to have a 94 DX protege and i realize now that i loved that car! one of the main reassons im selling is because its an automatic and this is my 1st automatic and i cant stand it!

im looking for something that is a 5speed! i want something quick, and preferably a sunroof. if anyone is intersted in a trade just tell me what you got, im thinking an LX 1st gen, es 2nd, or lx-es 3rd gen. i dont know whatever works!

1st off the repairs i had done were:
    -new transfer case
    -new front u-joints
    -front hub assembly (forget which side, the only side that needed it!)
    -new rear end seal
    -new rear upper control arms
    -new brakes in the rear
    -and a lot of basic things like an engine hose, a headlight ect.

Modifications are only new alloy wheels because the old ones were crappy, and new 235/75/15 kumho tires
    and a 250+ JVC headunit with all the bells and whistles.. i will include the owners manual because i dont even know half the crap it does.
    it has under 80K miles on it ( i say this because its my daily drive and it goes up, but its currently around 76K on 11/24/04)

the bad is:
    -the abs light stays on ebcause i have removed the fuse b ecause one of the abs wires has fraid and messed the system up. i was quoted about 50 dollars for this to be fixed by my local shop is very slow and i need my jeep and the brakes work fine without the abs.
    -the front differential needs a new seal (which i am planning to have done)

the kbb and nada is about 4900-5300 on my jeep in good shape, and i know it needs a few things so im asking $4500 with the keyword being OBO.

i am willing to entertain any offers, but im really looking fora clean car with around the same mileage as this. with or without mods. 5-speed is a must!!

pics:
    Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.

thanks
    Colin idol4life@hotmail.com
Working...
X