2000+ mitsu eclipse 4cyl and MBZ 230

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000+ mitsu eclipse 4cyl and MBZ 230

mitsu had a fartcan. sitting at train tracks waiting for a train. mitsu and mercedes 230 next to each other, me behind mitsu. mitsu revs on 230. light goes green and they go, the 230 kicks the mitsu's ass, so i switch lanes, and as i pass the mitsu, i wave to him, as soon as im in front of him, i switch lanes again as i am catching the mercedes. i manage to catch up to his rear 1/4 panel before we run out of road. this is the 2nd race like this that i have been in. what a rush.
    Serenity's Dead.

lol.

racing is more addicting that crack... that adrenaline rush is oh so sweet.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

your tire could blow on a track too... except for the tree part...(might flip over a couple times and get crushed) the danger is equal in either case.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
        yeah till a tire blows out goin 100 and you wrap yourself around a telephone pole or somethin, man what a rush! Now im in the hospitals ICU with 20 tubes going in me! Cause i got , but atleast i won the race!
        you take the risk of being killed in any number of ways the moment you step yout your door in thr morning and get in your car.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

EXACTLY!!!! now if your afraid of death than this isn't the right hobby for you.
          try living in a bubble.... LOL
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
            you take the risk of being killed in any number of ways the moment you step yout your door in thr morning and get in your car.
            hell with 80% of accidents in the home your at risk right now!!!!!
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Well my bubble life has been pretty nice, except when I was attacked be mice.
              Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

You Don't Have Many Hobbies Do You?

Comment

girls are the most expensive hobby ever
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
                    Such As, instead of BMX'ing or Skating, why not just go too the doctor and get him too smash in your ankles and kneecaps with a hammer, all the fun and enjoyment all wrapped into one
                    you really are a homo, you only live once, why waist your time building computers, and other ghey ****, yeah thats real fun. you need to get out, and have some fun,

all i see in your posts is gheyness, being all negative, and crap, d0od get a life, everytime someone posts a story you post one of your ghey ass comments, d0od who cares what you think. oh btw your brothers vette looks like **** with that wing on it.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                      you really are a homo, you only live once, why waist your time building computers, and other ghey ****, yeah thats real fun. you need to get out, and have some fun,

all i see in your posts is gheyness, being all negative, and crap, d0od get a life, everytime someone posts a story you post one of your ghey ass comments, d0od who cares what you think. oh btw your brothers vette looks like **** with that wing on it.
                      realld d00d? ghey is it? GTFO out of my thread with your stupid (and off topic) ghetto speak.
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

realld d00d? ghey is it? GTFO out of my thread with your stupid (and off topic) ghetto speak.
                        oh im sorry nice kills, blow me.

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                          oh im sorry nice kills, blow me.
                          i wont blow you, but ill blow your car (away)
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

i wont blow you, but ill blow your car (away)
                            d0od i dont care if my car is slow, if i wanted a fast car i would have bought one, in reality what i did was buy a nice cheap pos car to get me by, the only reason i turboed mine was to get alittle extra speed from it. one day you guys will understand that the protege is not a race car, not even a nice car, its a cheap ass 4 door. so yeah you prolly could blow my cars doors off.

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

NOW your saying my car is ugly.....i thought we were cool gold.
                              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X